Flying

Draco follows Autumn outside. The rest of the class is already out there, but Draco looks around, searching for Atlas and Pansy. Neither of us is there.

"Good Afternoon, Class," Madame Hooch says, walking towards everyone, "Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone steps up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!"

Atlas quickly and quietly slips in and joins everyone, taking my place beside a broom, "Up!" The broom flies up.

Draco hears my voice and turns to me in confusion, immediately seeing the cuts and scrapes on her face and hands.

"Up!" Autumn says and the broom flies up to her hand. She looks over and sees Atlas and frowns and walks up to her. "What did you get into?" She asks.

"I didn't get into anything. I just sorted something out," Atlas glances up cautiously as Madame Hooch walks near us.

Autumn sighs. "Where's Pansy?" She asks glancing at Draco.

"She wasn't feeling well and went to the Hospital Wing..." Atlas says with a slight smirk, "I don't think you'll have to worry about her for a little while, she looked pretty run-down when I left her."
Draco frowns.

"Oh boy," Autumn says looking at the broom.

*End Of Class*