New Brewing Troubles

[ Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. All the rights belong to the respective author. It is only used for entertainment purposes not to offend anyone.

***MISS LUNA, please think about my offer," Irene said seriously. Right now, they were in front of the carriage that she asked Damian to rent for Luna. After having late lunch, Luna thanked her and said she needed to leave. She offered to get the witch a ride and thankfully, she accepted it. "I'll be waiting for your decision. If you can't come to our residence, please send me a letter and I'll come to you instead."

"We will come to get you, Miss Luna," Lisa added, then he turned to her. "The two of us. Right, honey?"

She smiled and wrapped an arm around his waist. "Right, the two of us," she said, then she turned to Luna. "Miss Luna..." She stopped talking when she realized that Miss Luna was looking at Lisa with sparkling eyes. The witch was literally drooling over her husband. To hide her annoyance, she cleared her throat. "Miss Luna, did you hear what we just said?"

"I'll definitely come and visit your residence to see that handsome face," Luna said while ogling Lisa. Then, she wiped the drool on the side of her mouth before she turned to her. "I'd love to visit your residence if it means seeing your husband again."

Okay, that kind of upset her.

"Hon, please wait inside our carriage," Irene said while looking up at her husband. When he was about to complain, she open her eyes wider than usual. "Now."

Lisa nodded. Well, their carriage was just next to the one they rented for Luna. Maybe he thought that he could reach her anytime if something bad was to happen. "I'll wait inside, honey," he said. Then, he turned to Luna and bowed. "Have a safe trip, Miss Luna."

"Thank you, captain Lisa," Luna said with shining eyes. "My trip is already worth it because I met you."

Her husband obviously looked unimpressed.

[Thank goodness.]

Lisa just politely bowed to Luna again before he walked away and got inside their carriage.

Damian was standing outside their carriage but the young knight was far enough to not hear their conversation from there.

[I feel like I owe Miss Luna an apology because of what I did to her in the past.]

But before Irene could open her mouth, the witch beat her to it.

"Lady Prescott, your husband is the last of his kind," Luna said, her pink eyes glowing in a reddish shade again. "Protect him at all cost."

She didn't know why but she suddenly got goosebumps. Luna may look like a lunatic. But the words she said just now had gravity in them. "What do you mean by that, Miss Luna?"

"His face is a national treasure!" the witch said playfully, the glow in her eyes and the seriousness on her face disappearing altogether. "Be careful, Lady Prescott. A face like that could start a war." She held her by the shoulders. "For the sake of your peace, don't let another woman steal your husband."

This crazy witch definitely wasn't sprouting random things.

Well, Luna might look and sound like she was only joking.

But Irene, from her experience in dealing with Luna in her past life, knew that the witch wouldn't say rubbish things. Her words were always filled with riddles.

" Lisa is one of a kind and his face is a national treasure," Irene said under her breath while thinking carefully. "If he gets stolen from me, a war might start." She gave Luna a questioning look. "Are you saying that my husband is an important existence in the empire?