Little Rival

[ Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. All the rights belong to the respective author. It is only used for entertainment purposes not offended anyone.]

Let's continue

***

Irene was finally free from Saint Forrester's "bullying."

After their breakfast, His Majesty invited the saint for tea. She knew that she was no longer needed so she politely excused herself. And then, Lisa fetched her.

Thus, right now, they were in a carriage on their way out of the Royal Palace.

To be precise, she was sitting sideways on Lisa's while devouring each other's mouth, making up for lost time (in reality, they were only apart for a few hours).

And yes, they closed the windows and locked the door.

"I missed you, Irene," Lisa whispered after the kiss. His hand remained under her skirt though,his cold. And yet, his touch burned her skin. "How was your meeting with His Holiness?"

"He's a tough opponent," Irene said, her face buried against Lisa's neck that she was showering with little kisses. Then, she looked up at him when she remembered the task that the saint had given her. " Lisa, His Holiness gave me an important task."

She could talk freely like that because their carriage was safe. Luna put a spell around it so no one could eavesdrop on them. Yes, she was really thankful to have the witch on their side.

Lisa frowned, obviously not pleased by the idea that the saint gave her a job. "What task?"

"He wants me to find his stolen Holy Scepter."

"Holy Scepter..." he said, then he flinched and pulled his hand from under her dress to cradle his head.

"What happened, hon?" she asked worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay," he said but he looked like he was still in pain. "I just felt a sharp jab in my head."

"You're not okay," she said. "Let's ask Miss Luna to check on you later."

"I'm really fine but I don't want you to worry so I'll listen to you."

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Good boy."

He was about to say something but suddenly, he paused and turned to the window on his right side. "The brat is here."

""Brat?"" she asked, then she snapped her fingers. "You mean Flint?"

He nodded. "He's with Captain Denver and they're running after our carriage."

"You should have said earlier," she scolded him lightly, then she looked in the front and spoke loudly. "Stop the carriage. Thank you."

A few seconds later, the carriage stopped.

I stepped down the carriage. As soon as she stepped out, she heard the familiar voice that called her.

"Big Sister!"

Irene smiled when she saw Flint running towards her. She also noticed Captain Denver who was calmly walking behind the child. "Flint!"

To her surprise, the young boy jumped and was about to hug her.

She instinctively took a step backward because she was afraid that the child might accidentally "crush" her tummy.

But that didn't happen because Lisa caught Flint mid-air.

"You can't," Lisa warned Flint lightly, then he carefully put the boy down on the ground. "My Irene has our baby inside her tummy."