From One God to Another

[ Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. All the rights belong to the respective author. It is only used for entertainment purposes not offended anyone.]

***

Lisa couldn't help but stare at the dark sky.

He could feel in every bone in his body that it was going to rain heavily. Well, it was pretty obvious that it was going to rain judging by the clouds. But the ominous feeling that was prickling his skin was telling him something else.

I need to go home.

Right now, he just got out of the cave in the deepest area of Forest of Enryu.

Once a month, he would visit the snakes in the cave and just... hang out with them.

He knew that it was weird but that was already a part of his routine. And it wasn't like he was just wasting time there. Whenever he would visit the cave, he would train to master the water technique that he had learned a few months ago.

"Now I know why it stinks here."

Lisa turned around to find a huge guy with golden hair.

What a weird fellow.

The stranger wore nothing but a pair of white pants. But even though it was freezing cold, he looked as unbothered as him.

Normal people would be shaking by now.

"You probably smelled your own breath," Lisa said coldly.

The weird fellow laughed loudly. "Your memories were sealed but your terrible personality remained, huh?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said. "Enjoy your alone time."

"Are you sure that you're choosing the right side, Black Serpent?"

He wasn't sure if he heard it correctly because of the sudden loud roar of thunder followed by lightning.

The sky seemed angry for some reason.

I really have a bad feeling.

"Hey," the golden guy said. "Let's fight again when you "wake up," 'got it?"

"I don't have time for you," Lisa said, then he immediately ran to his waiting horse. Irene, please be safe.

***

Irene WAS humming happily while putting flowers in the vase.

Right now, she was decorating the tea room because they were expecting Luna and Captain Denver to visit their home tonight.

Miss Luna wants to check on me and so, Captain Denver will escort her.

Lisa went to hang out with his snake friends and to train, but he called her a while ago and told her that he was about to come home.

The only one missing in her life now was her father.

Lord Prescott went to the North with Marquis Denver a month ago. Her father never failed to call her every night. She was sure that she would receive another call from him later.

I really miss you, Father.

As if on cue, the spirit stone in her ear "rang." Yes, the earring served as a communication device that was connected to her father's device.

"Father," Irene greeted him cheerfully after she tapped the earring to receive his call.

" Irene..."