Lady with a Crab Mallet

[ Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. All the rights belong to the respective author. It is only used for entertainment purposes not to offend anyone.]

***

"OH MY gosh, "Irene said while looking at an array of clothes presented in front of her. "This is going to be a huge problem."

Right now, she was in their dress room. Actually, it was a very grand room where all the finest silks and clothes in the mansion were kept. She was there with Lord Simone and his elite team of dress tailors and designers.

Lord Simone was the best tailor for men's clothes in the whole empire. His family had been making clothes for the royal family for many decades now.

As Emperor Taeyeon's gift for Lisa's debut in the high society, His Majesty sent Lord Simone– a viscount– to make some custom-made suits for her husband a few weeks ago. The tailor got Lisa's size and checked his other clothes for "reference."

And now, Lord Simone and his team visited their residence to show them the finished products. They presented all the suits they made for Lisa.

"I like them all," Irene declared while seated on the sofa. "My husband has a gorgeous body so anything he wears looks good on him."

Lord Simone and his staff stifled a laugh at her shameless declaration.

[But did I lie?]

Also, in fairness to Lord Simone and his team, they weren't as snotty as she thought they would be considering the fact that they literally made clothes for the emperor. They were polite, approachable, and open-minded.

"That, I agree," Lord Simone said with a polite smile. "I'm certain that any suit would fit His Grace well."

["His Grace."]

Irene smiled. Her husband's new title sounds music to her ears. Anyway, she turned to Lisa who was sitting beside her. But instead of the clothes in front of them, her dorky husband was looking at her. Gosh, was he in love with her face or something? "Hon, I like all the clothes that Lord Simone and his team made for you. But of course, you get to choose what you'd want to wear for your debut, Lisa."

Lisa's debut would be the night he would be officially known as His Grace Lisa Nystrom, Duke of Oakes.

Instead of throwing a huge banquet as a celebration, they decided to opt for a simple dinner instead. Only the emperor and House Prescott's vassal families were invited. But it wouldn't be considered rude because, after the tragedy that happened to Princess Tiffany, there had been an unspoken rule that big parties were prohibited in the Royal Capital.

She was fine with it because she wasn't a fan of huge banquets as well.

"I like all the clothes as well," Lisa finally said after admiring her face. Then, he turned to Lord Simone. But his hand was still holding hers tightly. "I have a request though."

"We'll be honored to grant a request from you, Your Grace," Lord Simone said. "We're humbly listening."

"Whatever suit I choose, I want you to make a matching one for Duke Prescott," Lisa said. "I want to have matching clothes with my father."

Lord Simone smiled fondly and bowed to Lisa. As you wish, Your Grace."

Irene suddenly felt emotional. When Lisa turned to her, she smiled at him and squeezed his hand. He didn't smile back at her but the glow of happiness in his yellowish eyes was more than enough. [Thank you for being kind to my father, Lisa.]