The Secret Mission 1

Thank you @KiaraPandey0   for the idea and thank you bleedblue2011 and thatgirlwholovesict for the encouragement.

Happy reading!

                  Entire Team
               (Bhuvi centric)

"why is he smiling looking at his phone?", whispered Hardik as he nudged Virat.

Virat looked at Bhuvi intentively who was indeed smiling.

Bhuvi had been smiling a lot these days, spent a lot more time on phone talking and chatting (this is 2013-14, talking and messaging costs A LOT), zoned out a lot from conversations and definitely seemed hiding something.

Now Virat hated the fact that his best friend was hiding something from him.

He messaged everyone 'subject: a secret mission. Hurry up to my room if you want to know', everyone except Bhuvi.

And undoubtedly Jaddu was the first one to reach his room with Harry and Yuzi not much behind.

Surprisingly even Rohit was present there on time.

"Bhuvi bhaiya isn't here yet?", wondered Jassi out loud.

"He isn't here because I didn't call him", said Virat, nonchalantly.

Jassi and others looked at him blankly.

"wouldn't he feel bad, Virat bhaiya?", asked Kuliya, worried.

While others nodded in his support.

"this mission is related to him", answered Virat, calmly.

Everyone frowned.

Virat gestured them to take seats while he himself occupied a couch.

" don't you feel like something is odd with Bhuvi these days?", asked Virat, hopefully, hoping one of them will understand his point.

" odd? What is odd with him?", asked Rohit, munching on a packet of biscuits he sneaked from Virat's snacks tray.

"can't you once sit without always eating like a cow", said Virat, disgusted.

"did you just call me a cow?", challenged Rohit.

"yes I did", and was rewarded with a pillow on his face.

"what are you implying, Virat?", asked Jinks, successfully stopping Virat from throwing the water jug on Rohit, he had almost picked.

" can't you guys see! How weirdly he is behaving these days? He is definitely hiding something from us", explained Virat, while putting special emphasis on hiding.

The team looked at each other and the rusted wheels in their brains started working.

"he is smiling a lot these days", voiced out Kuliya.

" he is spending a lot more time on his phone", called Jinks as he joined the dots.

"and he isn't even paying me attention and taking my talks seriously", complained Harry as he stood to put more stress.

Jassi glared at him and pulled him back.

"no one ever takes your talks seriously Hardik", said Jassi with a straight face.

Harry sulked for 5 seconds until Jaddu spoke and then his eyes started gleaming.

"what is your plan of action?", asked Jaddu, jumping straight to the point.

"wait, we don't even know what is wrong with him?", asked Rohit in between stopping all the ridiculous ideas from forming in their brains.

Everyone went quite for a second to think of some appropriate reason for his behavior.

"maybe he is just happy these days", tried Jassi, with the most reasonable reason he could think of.

"no, it is something more", said Virat shaking his head, rejecting his idea.

"maybe something is wrong with him mentally", said Hardik, quietly as if he was telling the ultimate truth.

The answer was dismissed with a light hit on his head by Jassi.

"I know, I know", jumped Jaddu with excitement.

Everyone looked at him expectantly but were heavily disappointed except Hardik who seemed to support him.

"I think he is possessed by some ghost", said he with so much confidence that it may make a person think for a second but the ict was already acquainted with it.

"a ghost who makes him happy", asked Virat, sarcastically.

"yes, you know once in Jamnagar", started Jaddu but was cut in mid when Yuzi spoke startling everyone.

"maybe he has girlfriend"

They all looked at each other with wide eyes as realisation stuck them.

Weren't these the symptoms of being in love.

"that could be true", spoke Rahul, clearly his throat as no one else seemed in a state to speak.

"I mean now it all makes sense", said Rohit, looking around.

"I can't believe this. Bhuvi is in love and he didn't tell me, ME", wailed Harry, keeping his hand on his heart for more dramatic effects.

Virat still looked dazed and refused to believe.

"we will check his phone", said Virat, finally.

"that's bad, Virat. That's like invading his privacy ", said Jinks as he tried knocking some sense into Virat.

"I don't care"

And then carefully added, "if he likes someone we have to make sure, she is worth it and not using him for fame. Bhuvi is too innocent to know about relationships"

"says the one who has never been in an actual relationship", scoffed Rohit.

Virat was about to retort but was again stopped in between when Rahul asked, "but how? I mean, he isn't leaving his phone alone, these days"

"we are going to steal it", said Jaddu, slyly.

"yeah, how?"

Virat and Jaddu smirked looking at each other.

"leave that to us"

And everyone nodded having no other option.

Hey, how is everyone doing?

Here is the first part. I'll update the second one in some time.

Anyways what do you guys think, ict will have to go through in order to steal Bhuvi's phone?

Until next time,
All the love.