Midnight Adventures 2

"Virat shambal ke chala yr, meko aaj marna nhi h", Rohit cried as he held the side railing of the rickshaw tightly.

They had left the auto driver in the middle with an assurance that they'll get his rickshaw back to him in a good condition and the auto wale bhaiya being a ict fan, agreed in return for a selfie and autographs.

"but I'm loving this", laughed Virat as he raced the auto with even more speed.

A fortuner made a cut which made Virat's auto loose balance and go off road.

It flared up Virat as he stuck his head out of the auto and yelled, "mujhe cut mat rha h, dilli se hu benstokes"

Rohit quickly pulled a huffing Virat inside before anyone can notice a cursing Virat Kohli on the streets of Ahemdabad driving a auto with Rohit Sharma as a passenger.

He was sure, the media would most definitely portray it as, 'Rohit Sharma ne captain bante hi Virat Kohli ko banaya apna driver"

"tu hat, mein chalunga warna tune aaj hame hospital hi pohcha dena h", said Rohit sternly as they altered the positions.

Virat pouted as he took the back seat.

Virat sulked even more when Rohit started driving in a turtle speed.

He hit him on the back and sarcastically said, "we have to reach the hotel back by tomorrow morning Ro"

"shut up and let me concentrate. I don't drive an auto everyday", Rohit rolled his eyes as he stuck his tongue between his teeth in concentration.

Virat looked at others, even a cycle wala going faster than them.

He moaned and even regretted for saying yes to Rohit's plan.

In the duration of Rohit driving, Virat checked his instagram 7 times, WhatsApp groups 8 times and even played candy crush and completed 4 rounds in succession.

Rohit finally came to halt and Virat dramatically came out, "finally, mujhe toh laga tha ki mein bhuda hi ho jaunga"

Rohit yet again rolled his eyes at his dramatic best friend.

Virat looked around and noticed a multi.

"why are we here?", Virat asked in confusion.

He was sure Rohit wouldn't take him to some random building but whose lived here?

"come, we'll meet him", said Rohit as he lead the way in.

Virat like an obedient kid followed him in.

They reached the 8th floor when Rohit ringed a door bell.

"Rohit bhaiya, Virat bhaiya", he exclaimed as he opened the door for them.

"Jassi", Virat exclaimed, surprised himself.

[imagine Jassi wasn't the part of the SA series. So Virat's meeting him after a long break himself]

Jassi tackled both of them in a bear hug and then lead them in.

"aap log yaha kese?", he asked as they all settled in the living room.

Rohit and Virat narrated him the entire incident while Jassi shook his head in disbelief.

Jassi's father though enjoyed the story, reminsing his own college days and how they did the same things while Jassi's mother and Sanjana went to prepare dinner for them.

They enjoyed their time together and finally Rohit and Virat bid them bye, promising to visit the Bumrah family again.

They boarded their auto and this time, Virat claimed the driver seat again stating that if Rohit drove, they would never reach the destination.

Rohit sighing sat in the passenger seat after telling him to drive carefully while Virat nodded excitingly and Rohit was sure, he heard nothing.

Virat drove rashly [yet carefully not harm others as well as themselves] like a free bird, singing obnoxious songs loudly while Rohit muttered Hanuman chalisa praying for their safety.

Virat went round the same  place 3 times before he realised that they had officially lost the route. It took them an hour to figure out the correct way again and finally as feared by Rohit, they got pulled over by cops.

Both of them cursed under their breathes.

Rohit glared at Virat who gave him a sheepish grin in return.

The cops didn't identify them.

Virat did try to use his fame card once but Rohit quickly shut him before it could anger the policeman further who was already indignant from the fight he had at his home with his wife.

"pay the fine and go", he said monotonously.

"but we don't have that much cash in hand"

"then call someone and ask them to bring"

Both Rohit and Virat looked at each before Rohit pulled his phone, sighing and dialled his number, "listen Jassi...."

And it's done!

I hope you enjoyed it.

All the love.