Who Is She? 1

Virat-Rohit-Yuzi-Hardik

.........

"Mahi bhai", yelled Virat as soon as he picked up the phone.

MS chuckled at the overexcited bunny as he greeted him back.

"how are you Cheeku?", he asked fondly.

"I'm great", Virat beamed as he then lurged into details about the happenings in the team.

He listed how Jaddu had written some horrendous curse words on Ashwin's arm and one on his face when he was taking a nap and later realised that it was a permanent marker.

Ash had an arduous time scrubbing it off while Jaddu just stood beside him laughing his Jaddu like laugh instant of feeling any remorse. Typical.

Ash had chased him around with scissors in the hand threatening to ruin his amazing hairstyle.

Hardik had hidden Jassi's wedding ring when he took it off before gym and forgot to wear it back.

Jassi went into full panic mode, he searched the entire gym and his room and the way in between for the whole day. When Hardik realised he might have troubled Jassi too much, he presented the ring back to him sheepishly, who adamantly refused to talk to him.

Poor Bhuvi was stuck between them as he played the mediator in any conversation that took place between them.

Mahi bhai sat patiently listening to his rants, smiling to himself as he gave the necessary inputs.

The only weird thing that he noticed was, Virat had not brought up Rohit once in the conversation when he was cribbing something about him in every other sentence.

He figured what might have happened. The two fought, Rohit was probably busy with management meeting or something and therefore Virat took the opportunity to call bhai first and try and put him on his side.

"where's Rohit?", he asked breezily.

"don't ask me, I don't know", Virat immediately sulked.

Mahi bhai almost laughed imagining his grumpy face.

"why? Did you two fight?", he asked innocently as he sipped in his tea.

"you know what happened already, stop teasing me then", wailed Virat, displeased.

Mahi bhai laughed, "tell me, what happened this time?"

"so I was dragging Rohit to have breakfast today and we heard a deadly scream from Yuzi's room......"

Flashback

Virat who was texting Anushka his plans of the day got out of the elevator and started moving ahead but soon realized, where was he?

He turned back to see Rohit dozed off in the lift, he turned back and entered the lift again.

Virat cursed as he lightly hit Rohit's shin bringing him back from his dreamland.

Rohit almost fell front on his face in disorientation.

Virat smirked as he pushed Rohit out of the lift who grumbled in displeasure.

He slapped Virat's arm in retaliation.

Virat frowned, "what was that for?"

"you almost tripped me down, now we are even", Rohit replied sweetly.

The comment was enough to start a 'who can hit more' spree between the two.

A loud scream startled them as they looked at each other wide eyed before they ran towards the source of the voice.

Yuzi ran out of his room, his slippers in his hand as he hid behind Rohit in horror.

Hardik who was residing next down came to join the trio.

"what happened Yuzi? Why are you screaming?", asked Virat, his face scrunching in concern as he looked at the boy for an answer.

"she's inside", he whispered meekly as he pointed towards his room.

"who?" , Rohit asked intensely hoping to sound like James Bond.

"she's dangerous and vicious", blabbered Yuzi still from behind Rohit.

"come on Yuzi, you may have fought with Danashree but you don't call your wife, dangerous and vicious", preached Harry.

"she is not even here Hardik", Virat rolled his eyes at him.

"tell us Yuzi, who 'she' is inside and why are you running outside?", asked Virat calmly.

"she's..."

..........