I'm Not Jealous 1

The idea came after I read SophieArshian 's one shot. The idea excited me and I had to write something.

Ipl 2021

Virat-Rohit
.......

The entire team of RCB was sitting together, cramped in the room watching MI vs DC.

Dev was sitting cuddled to Virat on one side and Yuzi sat to the other side of Virat.

Shikhar had aimed for the boundary but it quite didn't reach there. Rohit was running towards the ball and Virat who didn't believe in superstitions sat with his fingers crossed.

Rohit dived for the ball and caught an amazing catch at the boundary. A catch important for the win. Shikhar retired at 46.

Virat jumped, clapped his hands and howled in appreciation.

The new players were confused on why their captain was getting so happy on Rohit's catch and moreover when they had a rift.

Pollard pulled a laughing Rohit up and hugged him. The entire MI team ran to pounce on the captain.

The smile on Virat's face quickly flattered and he narrowed his eyes at the TV screen.

Why were everyone hugging him for so long? Wasn't Pollard already enough that now these other boys are clinging to him so much?

Why did the shuttlecock ran all the way from the stumps to hug him?

Yuzi was scowling as well. Why were Ishan the kid and SKY sticking to him so much? And why wasn't Jassi and Hardik doing anything?

They also saw Rohit ruffling the boys hair and Trent whispering something in his ear to which Rohit replied with a loud laugh.

This exchange sparked a lot of curiosity and jealousy among a certain Kohli and Chahal.

Virat picked the remote and switched off the TV immediately, not wanting to see any more of the MI bromance.

"everyone to their rooms now. We have a early morning practice tomorrow so go to sleep", said Virat sternly.

"but it's only 9:30 captain", reasoned Zampa but when Virat glared at all of them, his answer changed faster than light.

"right, I'm very sleepy. I'll see you tomorrow", fake yawned Zampa and quickly ran out of the room.

The others followed his suit and were out of the room except Yuzi who was looking at something on his phone.

So what if Yuzi was stalking the Mumbai Indians instagram page, he had all the rights to protect his big brother from the chimpanzees.

Virat took the seat next to Yuzi again and peeked into his phone.

Their were many pictures of Rohit with other team members laughing and smiling and talking.

Virat felt a pang of jealousy. They didn't have their pictures like this off field.

"look at this picture Virat bhaiya, look at how Ishan, Sky, Rahul are clinging to him", cried Yuzi, passing the phone to Virat.

What Virat noticed was how smiley Rohit was in the picture. How casually his hand was draped around Trent's shoulder. He opened the comments section and looked at a few comments.

"I have never seen Rohit this smiling and happy with Indian Cricket Team"

And alot of replies of 'true' to the comment.

" MI team has such a good bonding"

"Rohit is close to these foreigners more than his own team members, haha"

Virat stared at the screen, was this true? Did Rohit consider them his best friends and not him? Was Rohit not happy with them?

He passed the phone back to Yuzi and spoke plainly, " it's okay Yuzi. Rohit can have other best friends. I think you should go and sleep as well"

Yuzi gawked at Virat. How can Virat bhaiya be so lenient about this whole matter.

THIS WAS THEIR ROHIT BHAIYA THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT!

"I'm sleepy as well", added Virat as he pushed Yuzi out of his room.

"but Virat bhaiya-", tried Yuzi but Virat closed the door on his face.

He sighed and made his way to his room.

While Virat laid on his bed thinking about the whole thing. His brain which is not just famous for the amazing cricket strategies but also for extreme overthinking came into action.

He rolled on his bed for hours until he finally decided he couldn't sleep before he talks to Rohit.

He looked at the timing 1:30, it would be a bit rude to knock on Rohit's door now but who was he kidding. He took his jacket and made his way out of his hotel and walked at MI's. He smoothly sneaked in the lobby and made his way to Rohit's room.

I try to write the one shots but they turn out to be so long that I have to break them into two😩

Until next time,
All the love.