The Stunt (teaser)

Remember when in one of the os Rohit and Virat disappeared somewhere and came back laughing, here's the teaser for the ts or maybe a three part story.
.
.
.
.

"this is not how I intend to die?", hissed Rohit as he held onto Virat for his dear life.

"come on it's not that dangerous. All you have to do is take a run, close your eyes and jump", explained Virat calmly.

"yeah you're asking me to jump from the 6 floor into that room. Are you even listening to yourself?", cried Rohit as he tried making Virat understand the danger of the extreme stunt they were about to pull.

They were standing on the balcony of their room on 6 floor trying to sneak into the room below their's.

They could have used the master card but with someone as Virat as your partner who needed thrill in his life, Rohit was stuck with this absurd plan which Virat claimed to be very safe.

Bullshit.

The real reason was, Virat was caught nicking the master card and seeing Virat as the culprit, the manager had left him on warning. His fame card did come in handy.

And although Virat would never admit, he was a bit nervous himself.

They had tied a rope onto the pillar in their room which they stole from the hotel staff, of course and now they had to climb down the rope into the desired place.

"if I fall from here and die, I'll haunt you for the rest of your life?", said Rohit meekly as he leaned to look at the height which in return made him dizzy.

"you want to do this or not?", Virat crossed his arms.

"of course I do"

"then this is the only way. You got this Rohit, this is your chance to get over your fear of heights and also I'm here to save you if anything by chance which would not, go wrong. Just trust me", Virat spoke with extreme sincerity in his eyes.

Rohit sighed as he finally nodded. If Virat said he would take care, he would.

"but if I fall, I'm taking you with me", Rohit playfully punched Virat's arm.

"of course, if we go down, then we go down together"

Okay I know this is a little too over the top but but.. I hope you guys will enjoy!

Whose room are Rohit and Virat tryin' to sneak in?

And why?

Try to solve the mystery and tell me what you think!!

Also I know you guys are extremely smart but still putting a warning, All the stunts mentioned in the story shouldn't be tried in real life, they are written just for the entertainment purposes. I would never like Rohit, Virat or anyone from the team or in general risking their lives but this is a fanfiction. I hope you guys understand.

All the love.