Girlfriend

Virat-Rohit

........

"no, it's okay. Keep it with you and give it to me the next time we meet", Rohit assured through the phone.

Pollard had 'by mistake' taken his gear with him and now he was fretting on how to return.

"Okay let's make a deal. The next time we meet, I'll return this and in return as a thank you gift you can get me the laddoos", teased Pollard, his mouth already watering thinking about the delicacy.

"sure thing, I'll keep that in mind", laughed Rohit.

The conversation went on for a while before both of them bid byes and Rohit kept the phone aside.

He yawned in sleepiness and went to bed, without any ounce of knowledge of what havoc he was going to cause.

........

Hardik who had walked in on Rohit talking, saw him laughing and quickly pulled his earphones out to hear it and then report it to the headquarters.

Virat was out for a shoot and he had 'specifically' left instructions to inform him if he sees any 'unusual activity' of Rohit talking on the phone.

They had just gotten back from ipl and Rohit's betrayal with Pollard was still fresh and he didn't want to take any risks.

His eyes widened and he smoothly slipped out and ran to the team room.

........

"I'm telling you, Rohit was laughing with someone on the phone and telling them about his dairy wali girlfriend calling", cried Harry in the middle of the room to gain everyone's attention.

"dairy wali girlfriend?", Ash scrunched his face in confusion.

"maybe she owns a dairy", added Jaddu quietly.

"Rohit bhaiya cannot cheat",  said Jassi determinedly.

"of course Jassi, we know Rohit can never do that. I'm sure it's a squabble", assured Bhuvi as he kept his hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"did you even hear right?", hissed Rahul as he glared at Hardik.

"of course I did, why do you think I would make such a thing up?", scowled Hardik as he crossed his arms.

"I can't believe this", mumbled Yuzi as he sank further into the bean bag.

"exactly Rohit bhai can't cheat. I'm sure this dairy wali girlfriend is a misunderstanding", said Shreyas meekly.

Rishabh opened his mouth to say something but it stayed wide open as he saw a fuming Ritika at the door.

Ritika had come to ask about something but hearing about the girlfriend's fiasco, her blood boiled.

"I'm going to kill him", gritted Ritika as she banged out towards his room.

Everyone rolling and falling quickly ran behind her.

.........

She barged into their room and her anger only heightened when she saw him sleeping so peacefully while her world was crumbling to pieces.

She picked up the jug of water kept beside and emptied it on his head.

Everyone involuntarily took a step back, waiting for the bomb to trigger.

3....2....and....1

"what the hell Virat. Why do you always do this? Can't I even take a nap peacefully now", screamed Rohit as he sit up straight.