The Trolls

Based on a completely random time line.

Happy reading!

Virat-Rohit

........

Virat was buckled to his seat watching mi vs srh.

His best friend and one of his best mates were playing against each other.

Rohit and Ishan were on the crease chasing a huge score of 196.

As they were walking on the field, the camera focused on them, Virat noticed something seemed a bit off with Rohit.

Rohit was always concentrated when he played the match but today his mind seemed to be somewhere else.

Though he looked okay, Virat knew better.

Ishan took the strike and hit the first ball for a four.

Rohit fist bumped him and took his spot on the non strikers again.

As they rotated the strike, Rohit only defended the ball which Virat knew he could hit for a six.

He frowned and tsked when he saw Rohit was completely unfocused which happened very rarely, even if he was troubled about anything, he made sure to keep his personal and professional lives apart and walk like a leader on the field.

Few overs in, a bouncer directly hit him on the arm.

Virat sprang from his seat yelling benstokes when he saw Rohit wincing in pain.

The wicketkeeper and the players nearby gathered around him as he closed his eyes, his face scrunching in pain, taking deep breathes trying to calm himself down.

The physio directed him out of the field and Virat was itching to call him that moment.

Bhuvi walked him to the boundary, patting him on his back then Rohit disappeared in the team room.

Virat paced to and fro in his room for a few minutes and finally cursing under his breath, took his phone, wallet, cap and ran out of the room.

He cannot wait till the match gets over, he needed to be by his best friend's side, now.

Virat was in Pune while Rohit was playing in Mumbai.

Virat impatiently sat during the entire 2 to 3 hour duration, he called Ritika who informed him it was a sprain but was okay now.

As soon as his car pulled in the JW Marriott, he ran inside and to the room no. Ritika had informed him about.

As he was about to enter the room, he could hear the team members and the physio fussing over him.

After all the captain getting injured was a big loss for the team.

Virat decided to wait a few moments and eavesdrop.

"the ball hit him quite hard, it's swelling even more, keep changing the ice pad every hour and take pain killers I gave when the pain becomes too much", sighed the physio as he ranted on how Rohit needs to be more careful.

Virat frowned, Ritika told him he was okay, Rohit, that stupid guy must have told her to lie so that he doesn't frat much, Virat shook his head disappointed.

"mate you need to take care", Virat heard Pollard speak.

"you're here to look after me na", laughed Rohit.

Virat fumed as he held the door frame.

" let him get well then I'll deal with this lazy panda", Virat muttered under his breath.