Handcuffed

Virat-Rohit

........

Rohit glared at Virat, who was sitting on the opposite side of the table, chatting happily with someone.

Anushka was with the team and that left only one person.

AB.

His hands were itching to snatch the phone from him and bury it somewhere but apparently they were on no talking terms.

Virat and Rohit had a massive fight two days ago, like you'll know definitely on something stupid but for the first time, they were holding grudges for long.

Even the team was looking at them with longing eyes waiting for them to reconcile.

None of them were ready to apologize, firm on their arguments and the ict didn't seem cheerful and happy like they usually did.

Rohit gritted his teeth when he saw Virat completely ignoring his presence.

He suddenly got up, "I have some important work, you guys carry on"

"but you still haven't finished the breakfast yet bhaiya", said Jassi as he pointed towards his half filled plate.

"i don't feel like eating, excuse me", and he left the room.

Virat glanced up slightly, frowning in confusion.

Was he alright?

He stared in his direction and then turned to look at Hardik, "check on him once when you finish your breakfast"

"why don't you do it?", asked Hardik expectantly, hoping Virat would momentarily forget about their fight and go behind him.

"why should I? You are staying in the room next to his, just check once when you pass by", he commanded and got up himself.

The team sighed in exasperation, why did they have to both so stubborn.

"we have to do something", Bhuvi shook his head.

"exactly, both of them are so headstrong, if this goes on they are not going to get together", added Rishabh.

Everyone collectively nodded their heads in agreement.

"i have an idea", Hardik jumped on his place gleaming.

"please, we need solutions not more problems", Jassi looked at him in all seriousness.

Harry frowned, "just hear me out once, it's worth it, I promise", he argued.

"be quick", said Bhuvi, done with his pestering.

"just a second", saying so Hardik ran off to his room.

"till he comes back, let's think of solutions that can actually work", suggested Ash.

Shreyas raised his spoon in the air.

"go ahead"

"I think we should write an apology for them on each other's behalf and send to them"

"they'll know immediately because they aren't civil enough to write an apology letter", Bhuvi dismissed the idea.

"we could send them together somewhere" proposed Rahul.

"that could work but I bet they won't go anywhere together at this moment", Ash answered.

"or we could hypnotise them, you know I know someone who does this...", started Jaddu, cheerfully.

"yeah no, we aren't playing any witchcraft", snickered Bhuvi.

How difficult was it to come up with a decent idea? Apparently, very.