Entertainment

Virat-Rohit

.........

"He'S VeRy HaNdSoMe. Really", scowled Rohit.

He had just watched the rcb insider show with Mr. Nags featuring Virat.

Oh how much he wanted to pinch Virat right now.

Two things which soured Rohit's mood were:

1. Virat still praising AB. 'I'm constantly in touch with him' when he didn't call me for 24 hours now, thought Rohit, thinking of all the not very kind ways to claim Virat back.

2. Virat exclusively praising Faf, 'he's a great influence and very handsome of course'. Shift to South Africa and live with them, thought Rohit, irritated.

He had called Virat but that moron didn't pick up his phone and that exact moment Rohit decided he needed to have a nice talk with him.

He picked up his hoodie and made a run to Rcb's camp.

As soon as he entered the hotel, the youngsters of rcb which were randomly lounging in the lobby immediately sat up straight.

Rohit looked towards them and smiled as he made his way to them.

He appreciated the boys, talking to them for a few moments, praising them.

They looked at him in awe because it wasn't everyday they got appreciated by Rohit Sharma.

"do you guys know where Virat is?", he asked kindly.

"Virat bhai's in the gym", answered one of them, confused on why Rohit was asking for Virat.

"with Faf I think", added another one of them.

Rohit nodded with a tight lipped smile.

"can you guys show me Virat's room?"

"sure", they immediately agreed.

On the way Rohit got the master key from the receptionist who was adamant on not giving it to him but a little pestering and he proudly took it from her.

The boys watched the entire scenario with big eyes.

They dropped him off at Virat's door.

"thank you guys", Rohit smiled at them.

"anything for you sir", they said with star eyes.

"oh please call me anytime Ro, Rohit, bhai, bhaiya but please no sir", he waved him hands nonchalantly at them.

"of--of course Rohit bhai", they grinned.

Rohit entered the room after the small talk. He looked around to find the room absolutely cleaned and settled on the bed, scrolling through his phone.

Virat came to his room half an hour later and found it open. He frowned rewinding his memory if he left the door open by mistake.

He shrugged as he entered the room.

"welcome back traitor", said Rohit darkly as he eyed him.

Virat jumped on his place hearing a sudden interruption.

He looked at Rohit in surprise and happiness.

He grinning leaped in his direction to hug the life out of his best friend but stopped when Rohit showed him a hand.

He looked at him in confusion waiting for him to explain.

........

"mate I'm very bored", whined Maxwell.