Soulmate Telepathy

I mistakenly published the next draft of 'I'll Marry you with paper rings' and I know some of you were disappointed but here's an os update to make up for that.

Happy reading!

Rohit-Virat

.......

Rohit was sitting in his living room, watching some Disney movie with Sammy but his concise was somewhere else.

He didn't knew why but he had been having these weird intuitions that maybe something was wrong with Virat.

Anushka was out of town for some shoot along with Vamika and Virat was alone at home.

Something is wrong, his subconscious nagged him again.

Not been able to take any longer he dialed his number only to be unanswered everytime.

Frown lines made their way on his face. Whatever the situation maybe, Virat always picked up the phone or atleast he left a message to call later but this time none happened.

He immediately got up, deciding his best friend needed him and after letting Ritika know and promising Sammy a complete father-daughter day, he made a run out of his apartment.

As soon as he entered Virat's building, the receptionist acknowledged him with a cheerful smile.

There was nothing wierd with Rohit coming in the evening infact it wasn't even wierd when Rohit came at midnight because he spend a lot of his time when home with Virat.

Rohit returned the smile half heartedly because his half heart was right now busy thinking about Virat.

"Virat's home?", he questioned as he filled in the visitors details.

"yes sir, he didn't leave the entire day"

He nodded as he gave her the register back.

He quickly pressed the elevator buttons and closed his eyes trying to wait patiently for the door to open.

When it opened on Virat's floor, he dashed out and made a run for his door.

He ringed the door bell several times again to go unanswered.

His heart now started palpitating fast, he chewed his nails, a habit of nervousness.

He didn't want to worry Anushka, just because he thought Virat was in danger but now he couldn't wait.

He dialled her number.

"hey Ro! What's up?", he heard her cheerful yet tired voice from the other side.

"hey, did you have a talk with Virat today?", he asked worriedly.

"I didn't, I was shooting the entire day today just got to my vanity. Everything okay?", she asked concernedly.

"oh yeah, it's nothing I am standing outside your door, Virat isn't home and that idiot isn't picking up the phone as well and I forgot to get the keys from home so yeah", he lied smoothly.

She would immediately rush back if she heard Virat was in the house and not opening the door

"oh okay. You scared me for a second there, listen get me to the neighbor's next door I'll ask them to give them to you", Anushka sighed in relief.

"okay"

He pressed the bell next door, a middle aged woman opened the door and after talking to Anushka, smiling gave the keys to Rohit who thanked her.

"Is Vamika okay?", he asked as he inserted the keys in.

"yeah but she's been a little cranky, she's alone with the care taker when I'm shooting here while she always have one of you to care take of her there. She misses you all", she said smiling.