Play date

Here's Jos-Gigi-Rohit-Sammy date feat the Kohli's.

Even though this is a very superficial pair, I found this really cute. This is a somewhat continuation of  'sleepover' os I wrote ages ago.

Hope you'll enjoy!

❁❁❁

"Dada! blue. How do I look?" Sammy twirled happily in front of Rohit to show her new frock.

"it's very pretty, just like you," he smiled as he kissed her hair making her giggle.

"Sammy share these with them okay?" Ritika carefully handed her the brownies who immediately lunched for it.

"yes mamma," she nodded obediently before whining to her father, "can we go now? They must have already reached."

Both, Rohit and Ritika laughed at her excitement before Rohit held her hand. They bid adieu to Ritika and started their journey to the park.

The Indian team was currently in the UK for an odi series. The team had divided themselves in small groups for the daytime activity on the off day while the Kohli's had decided on a day out of their own.

Rohit who had no plans for the day and had merrily decided to relax through had received an early morning call from Jos who had suggested a playdate between Samaira, Gigi and Margot.

Sammy who was sitting beside him, heard the conversation and the way her eyes gleamed, Rohit didn't have a heart to say no so here he was, walking besides an overexcited Sammy as she sprung in her steps.

Sammy loved making new friends and in her first meet with Gigi, both the girls had instantly hit off. They didn't get to meet regularly but when they did, they bonded thick and thin.

"GIGI," she screamed and ran in her direction when she spotted her already sprawled on the picnic mat.

Gigi instantly glanced up, her eyes sparkled at the sight of her friend as she too ran towards her.
Both of them twirled together merrily, giggling all along as the fathers watched in pure adoration.

Rohit and Jos fist bumped and side hugged each other before settling down.

"Uncle Rohit," Gigi beamed at him as they hified while Sammy chatted animatedly with Jos.

Margot, who had been curiously eying the interaction between the two different pair of friends immediately crawled towards Rohit, needing the same attention.

"both of your kids love me very much," Rohit teased playfully before picking her up and gently settling her in his lap.

"I suppose I shall have to make peace with it," Jos sighed, he pretended to look thoughtful but the smile slipped out carelessly.

The two girls ran alongside to play with the ball which Jos had handed them. The fathers kept one eye on them as they engaged in a catchy conversation of their own while the toodler was just happy to lay sound against Rohit's chest.

"oh and before I forget," Jos pulled out a box from his tote bag  forwarding it to Rohit who eyed it curiously, "For you."

"cookies! From your mother?" Rohit's eyes gleamed as he uncovered the packaging.