It's Okay To Fail Sometimes

SophieArshian thank you for this idea. You're one of my favorite people here🤍

Warning : a long chapter ahead.

Happy reading!

Rohit-Jaddu

.........

Rohit couldn't be more happier to reunite with his team. He was out of the game for a while owning to his hamstring injury.

As soon as he passed his fitness test at NCA, he had called Virat, who had jumped around the room finally happy to welcome his best friend back.

As Rohit entered the team room, looking at the people, grinning widely, ready to pounce at him.

Rohit smilingly sighed in content. Glad to be back where he belonged.

His home, his people.

Virat as always claimed Rohit first, pulling him in a bear hug.

Everyone took there turns to hug their brother /bhaiya.

Jaddu, who was not really a person of a lot of affection was looking at all of them with a small smile on his face.

Rohit had been a constant presence in his life for now and though he would never say it out loud, he had missed his mate.

They weren't best friends like Rohit and Virat. There relationship was something different, something that could not be explained in words.

They were indeed soul brothers, always having each other's back, celebrating all the victories together, laughing in good times and crying and comforting each other during their falls.

When he came to wish him at last, Rohit pulled in a hug, smiling.

"kesa h", he asked as he pulled back.

Before Jaddu could answer, Virat who had been talking or more like commanding the manager to shift Rohit's luggage in his, came back.

"Rohit you must be tired, why don't you rest a bit?", he spoke, looking at Rohit's exhausted face.

Jaddu's attention diverted to Rohit's pale face. His eyes crinkled in concern as he looked at him.

Rohit indeed seemed to be hiding his weariness with a smile but did he actually succeed. No.

" yeah you should rest a bit, we can talk later", added Jaddu as he passed him a stern 'don't you dare disagree' look.

And though Rohit promptly opened his mouth to retort, he was shut down by 16 glaring eyes.

He pouted but let Virat drag him to their room.

"Jaddu bhaiya, I have a new reel idea, do you what to join me in", asked Yuzi, smugly.

"tell me", grinned Jaddu as he fell in steps with Yuzi.

........

In evening, Rohit was again surrounded by kids.

All of them demanding his attention at once. Rohit was trying to pay heed to all of them.

Jassi and Yuzi were animatedly talking to him. Shreyas and Rishabh were poking him constantly to get his input in their conversation. Hardik seemed to be pulling a tantrum by almost spilling the milk and Rahul seemed to be scowling at all of them.

Virat also sat helplessly trying get his attention but the most shocking fact was, even Jaddu's eyes were seeking attention.

Jaddu missed his brother and he got absolutely no time with him.