The Secret Mission 3

"try his birth-date", suggested Jassi, peeking from above.

"it's still incorrect", said Virat, frustrated.

They had been trying these weird combinations for a while and nothing seemed to be working right now.

"Bhuvi never had a password before", said Rohit, looking around.

"you think, he wants himself to get in trouble with people like Hardik around", said Rahul, breezily.

Jassi was the first one to yell a no. Everyone laughed at the memory.

Poor Jassi didn't have a password before and once Hardik got a hold of it. He then messaged Jassi's mother with a photoshopped picture of Jassi and some foreigner, married.

His mother was bewildered with the information found and had franatically called him, yelling at him for marrying without her knowing and talking about disowning him.

Jassi was scared to death hearing his mother and Hardik was rolling in laughter in one corner. He then had a hard time telling his mother that it was a prank by some team member and that he hadn't married anyone and didn't have any intention of either.

And though Hardik had throughly enjoyed the prank, he had sulked for the next two weeks when he was banned from partying.

As on the cue, Bhuvi's phone rang loudly and slipped out of Virat's hands.

Rohit caught it quickly and glared at Virat.

They looked at the caller id 'Nupur'.

Everyone's eyebrows furrowed.

"maybe she's the girl", whispered Kul, as if she could hear it.

"pick it up, Rohit bhaiya", said Yuzi, pocking Rohit.

Rohit looked at Virat who nodded in yes.

"Bhuvi", answered a soft voice.

Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to answer.

"did you guys really not--", exclaimed Bhuvi, glaring at all of them, entering the room with Hardik in a blanket behind him, looking sheepish.

                     ........

Hardik had opened his mouth in front of Bhuvi.

They were sitting in Hardik's room with Bhuvi drying Harry's hair and Harry continuously sneezing and whining about the same.

Bhuvi had just then remembered about this phone.

"maybe you forgot it by the pool side", said Hardik casually.

"yeah, but it's okay. I'll ask the manager later about it", answered Bhuvi, as he continued ruffling his hair.

"aren't you worried about it. I mean, you know some important numbers, chats, and stuff", asked Harry, perplexed.

"I have a screen look Harry", said Bhuvi.

"what?", yelled Hardik, now standing up on the bed.

"Hardik get down", said Bhuvi, sternly.

"oh man don't tell me I fell in cold water for nothing", said Harry, but quickly put his hand on his mouth after realising what he had said.

"you what", Bhuvi narrowed his eyes at Hardik, knowing something was definitely up.

Hardik nodded his head hastily in no but Bhuvi glared at him.

"tell me. What is it?", demanded Bhuvi, keeping his one hand on his waist.