Who Called Her?

The events in this one shot are completely fictional, not meant to offence anyone and written solemnly for entertainment purposes.

Virat-Rohit-Rishabh

.......

Ind vs Pak, 2022 Asia cup,

1st T-20

Rishabh who was merrily chatting to Rohit suddenly paled as if he had seen some ghost. He actually did.

Rohit who was sipping on some juice frowned seeing Rishabh's face. He followed his line of sight and choked vigorously.

What was this pest doing in the stadium?

"Rohit bhaiya", muttered Rishabh, eyes still wide as an owl.

"don't worry, we'll do something about her", said Rohit severely as he patted his knee.

"really, how?", he asked unsurely.

Rohit smiled lazily as he winked at him.

Rishabh couldn't help but let a smile slip on his face himself.

If Rohit said he will make it alright, he will.

Rohit is one of the most bright batsman of all the time but not everyone knew he was also a very well planned and brilliant troublemaker.

Virat had also noticed his unsettled look and alike his best friend, he grinned too, relief flooded through his body.

Sometime later, he cranned his neck to look in the balcony to see Rohit and Virat chatting together.

To others it might look like they were talking about the game but he knew something definitely not pleasant was cooking in their brains

.........

"---all we have to do is play gorilla attack and pack her-", divulged Virat munching on a protein bar.

"absolutely not Virat, we can't do that", Rohit bit his nails as he said exasperatedly.

"why not? That cunning woman deserves even worse for troubling Rishu, I'm being lineant", Virat argued.

"we just can't do that, we have to plan a perfect plan, your delhi ways will not work", announced Rohit.

God forbid, he didn't want the headlines in the newspaper next morning, Virat Kohli seen sneaking a huge casket.

"don't tell me, you're one of the followers of urvashilism", accused Virat.

"of course not", Rohit retorted immediately.

"then why do you keep defending that dimwit and absurd and cunning woman"

"I'm not defending her, curse me. All I'm saying is we need a perfect plan to teach her a lesson, we can't just go and hurl abuses at her", explained Rohit as calmly as he could, he didn't want Virat's impulsive nature to land him in any sort of trouble.