Midnight Adventures 1

Ahh I saw the match yesterday and I was searching for this pic, I couldn't stop myself from writing this.

Fortunately I had some time so here's a sweet ts on our Favorite Rohirat💗

Rohit-Virat

Everyone was in a good mood, since they finally won the first odi

Everyone was in pressure before the match because of the previous matches and when Rohit had joined the team, he had found a dejected team. Now being a captain, he took the role in his hand and had cheered and motivated all the players.

When they finally returned to their hotel after the match, Rohit had managed to slip away immediately.

Virat, who was engaged in a conversation with Washington and Deepak had failed to notice Rohit's disappearance.

When everyone slowly dispersed to their rooms, Virat noticed Rohit's retreat.

"where is Rohit?", he questioned Chahal, who was just entering the lift.

"I don't know Virat bhaiya, he was with me when we came here", answered Yuzi.

Virat frowned as he nodded.

Where did Rohit go?

"he might have gone to his room Virat bhaiya, you know him", said Shardul seeing Virat's unsure face.

"or he might be out in the garden just getting some fresh air, he often does that when he's tired", added Surya.

Virat wanted to scream, telling him that Rohit was his best friend and he knew everything about him, better than him but he remembered Rohit's words of assurance so taking a deep breath, he only gave him a small smile.

He turned around and dialled Rohit's number which appeared to be engaged at the moment.

Must be talking to Ritika, he thought as he made his way to their room.

He entered in the pitch dark room which confirmed that Rohit wasn't there.

He was getting a bit worried now but decided to wait for some more time and freshen up till then.

When he came out after taking a good warm water bath, he phone pinged with a message.

He opened the message and was relieved and surprised to see a text from Rohit which read as:

Jaldi niche lobby mein aaja

Kyo, hum kahi jaa rahe h? Tu thik toh h, tu ROHIT Sharma, match ke baad kahi bahar jaane ki baat kar rha h!!!!! Hey baghwan, mein Sapna toh nhi dekh rha

No shit Sherlock, bakwas mat kar, mein niche wait Kar raha hu, Jaldi aaja warna Polly ko le jaunga.

I'm coming in two minutes, dare you call him otherwise I'll tell Ritika about all the times you almost forgot your wedding ring if it wasn't for me.

Shut up, tu esa kuch nhi karega, aur ab Jaldi Kar.

Virat shook his head, he was surprised and happy that Rohit planned an outing but why that moron had to take Pollard's name and ruin his two minutes happy moments.

He quickly took his hoodie to cover his head and made his way out of the room.

He went down to find an already ready Rohit engaged on his phone. When he went near him, Rohit put his phone back in his pocket and smiled brightly at him.

Virat narrowed his eyes at him, why was Rohit behaving like him, after a tiring match wasn't he supposed to hibernate then why was he insisting on going somewhere and where had he disappeared suddenly in between?

Rohit read his confused eyes and answered, "I'll answer all your questions but first come, we're going somewhere and I'm sure, you'll like it"

Rohit grinning, pulled Virat out of the hotel and towards the auto rickshaw parked outside.

Virat's eyes widened in surprise when he took notice of their mode of transportation.

He looked at Rohit who was still grinning, he grinned back as both of them quickly hopped  in it and began their journey to their Rohit's surprise spot.

Okay I know I have not completed my last two ts as well but after seeing that picture i had to write this!

something is going on in Rohit's mind and it may or may not get the two in some trouble *evil author laughs*

All the love.