The Stunt

ij0786 sort of already guessed but here's for the rest of us!

Entire team

........
Virat pulled Rohit in the room on whose window they had been hanging for a while muttering prayers for each other's safety.

Both of them finally breathed in relief, thanking God for not missing a limp.

Virat switched on the lights of the room to find it spick and span. Everything kept properly at it's place and books neatly stacked up on the study table kept at the corner.

"no doubt, it's Rahul bhai's room", muttered Rohit closely examining the room.

Virat nodded still dazed. Their room never looked neat and tidy because of the youngsters continuously coming in and disorienting it.

Virat then remembered the real reason they had to go through all the trouble and kicked Rohit on his calf, lightly.

Rohit was making his way to the snacks tray kept at the side table when he received the warning.

He quickly turned to look at Virat, who was raising his eyebrows, irritated, he gave him a sheepish smile and he swear he saw Virat's features softening.

"Where's the bag?", Virat asked extending his hand forward.

Rohit's mouth formed an O as he ran back to the window to pull the hanging bag.

Virat looked at Rohit in disbelief. How can someone be this forgetful?

He helped him pull the heavy bag in before someone can see it lifelessly swinging across the building and mistake it for some dead body.

Both of them opened Rahul bhai's closet and quickly started pulling all his clothes out, carefully not to spoil any of them.

They made a pile of them and kept it in the empty bag they had bought with them and opened the heavy bag to keep it's contents in the empty place.

Both of them looked at each other and smirked devilishly as they replaced Rahul bhai's boring clothes, dada's words.

They wrapped their stuff and decided to leave the room.

"aa toh gaye ab jayenge kese?", Rohit said as realisation dawned upon them.

Will they have to climb the rope all the way to their room, again?

Oh hell no!, Rohit shook his head to get rid of all the obnoxious thoughts from his mind.

"I'll get us out", Virat said as he pulled his phone out to call Chintu.

Chintu was one of the hotel staff they had befriended. Everytime, the ict stayed at the hotel, he helped them save their asses from the manager and sometimes even got them access to each other's room.

Rohit eyes widened as he smacked Virat's head and hissed, "toh pehle kyo nhi bulaya usko. Yeh rassi se aane ka kartab kyo karaya?"

"woh mein bhul gaya tha pehle", Virat chuckled nervously as Rohit glared daggers at him.

In a few minutes, Chintu came to rescue them and both of them quickly dragged themselves and the bag with them to their floor.

They pulled the rope up, destroying all the evidences of their prank.

They made their way to the room where the rest of the team was hanging around.

Both of them grinned widely as they entered the room.

"what are you smiling at?", asked a puzzled Jinks.

Both of them looked at each other when Virat winked, Rohit burst out laughing.

They started discussing ideas for the prank when an angry and puzzled Rahul bhai entered the room.

Everyone quietened at once because it was extremely rare that Rahul bhai looked indignant.

"what happened Rahul bhai?", asked Bhuvi.

"someone from you entered my room and changed all my clothes with these", cried Rahul bhai instantly changing his whole demeur.

They looked at the clothes in his hands, they tried their best to control their laughter but eventually burst of laughing.

He had rabbit and monkey print shirts, extremely shinny and hot colour t-shirts and unicorn onsies in his hands.

Rahul bhai sulked even more.

"trust us Rahul bhai we didn't do this. We haven't left the room for a while", spoke Jinks trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably.

"but Virat and Rohit came just now?", cried Hardik, pointing an accusing finger in their direction.

Both of them looked alarmed as their eyes widened now gaining everyone's attention in the room.

Rahul bhai narrowed his eyes at them.

"yes yes they were even laughing evilly about something Rahul bhai", exaggerated Jaddu, adding ghee to the already burning fire.

Both of them laughed nervously, screamed and ran for their dear life as Rahul bhai galloped in their direction.

"we didn't do this for us Rahul bhai", yelled Rohit as he tried hiding behind a chair.

"yes bhai, Dada told us to replace your clothes with these", added Virat in their defence.

Hearing dada's name, Rahul bhai quickly halted.

"Dada asked you to do this?", he asked carefully.

Both of them nodded vigorously.

Rahul bhai sighed as he settled on the bed.

The team looked at the duo and they nodded their head indicating they weren't lying.

"but why would dada ask you to replace bhai's clothes?", asked a confused Jinks.

"he didn't tell us that. We said we wouldn't do that so he threatened us", spoke Virat.

"yep that sounds like him", Rahul bhai shook his head.

"you know why don't you bhai?", questioned Ash.

Rahul bhai hesitantly ended up nodding his head.

"why"

"why"

"why"

"why, pls tell us bhai"

They all nagged him continuously so Rahul bhai finally told them.

"this one time, years ago, me and Vijeta had a bet about something and I lost so I had to wear some ridiculous clothes for the entire day which happened to be shiny black pants and a rabbit shirt. I had a meeting with the board that day and I had no option other than to wear it. Dada saw me and laughed so hard that he almost fell off his chair. Since that day he made sure I wore those clothes once every year to celebrate my embrassment ", completed Rahul bhai, his ears turning red.

The room quietened for few seconds and then everyone burst out laughing.

Rahul bhai muttered a small shut up but it had no effect what so ever.

All of them gasped for air and finally in a few minutes calmed down a bit.

"Rahul bhai"

"yes"

"can I take that unicorn onsie"

.
.
.
.
.

And it's done!

I hope you enjoyed it!

All the love.