The Two Way Jealousy 2

For the last chapter we crossed the most voted chapter ever. Thank you to everyone who voted.
Here's the next part.

Happy reading!
.
.

Virat politely smiled at him and welcomed him in.

"oh sorry, am I disturbing you?", Faf suddenly stopped seeing Virat was on a video call.

Yes you are, get out, thought Rohit fiercely.

Rohit didn't hate Faf, infact he was a great guy but he hated it when he was too close to Virat and right now with all the ipl bromance, he really wanted to pack him in a carton and send him back to South Africa.

Why were all the South Africans behind his Vii?

"oh no come on in"

Rohit looked at Virat, with the most betrayed look he could come up with.

"actually Imari and Amelie wanted to play with Vamika but she's already got company, I'll come later ", Faf explained but when he saw it was Rohit on the call, he came forward to wish him in curtesy.

Rohit gave him his best fakest smile.

"nice to see you too man"

"you gear up Sharma, you're next to be clean sweeped by us", joked Faf.

Virat still not looking towards Rohit, laughed.

Rohit's face immediately fell. Mi was failing at it's core work, his team was not at all performing up to it's name and even after his years of experience he was not able to lift his team from down the pit.

Everyone was relying on him but he was failing tremendously. After every match, he had seen the long and brooding faces of the youngsters, he had even found some crying quietly in their rooms.

He gave them the assurance that it was okay to fail sometimes and that they will bounce back stronger the next season but he himself could not shove that nagging feeling that he was responsible for this.

Maybe it was time to give this leadership to someone who deserved it.

Maybe he should talk to the mi management.

Rohit had gone completely silent for that moment. When Virat finally looked at him, he frowned deeply.

Rohit's gaze was unfocused and he was disturbed. He instantly cursed himself for not realising that his best friend was troubled about something and maybe he knew what was it.

He needed to talk him in.

"uhmm, it's okay Faf, I'll drop her by your room in a while", Virat cleared his throat.

Faf thanked him as he exited the room.

He again looked towards Rohit to find him still deep in thoughts even little Vamika could sense that her chachu was troubled.

(Wouldn't Rohit actually be bade papa 💀)

"Rohit", Virat called out gently.

"huh", his trance broke and he finally looked at the screen in front.

"what's wrong Rohit?", asked he.

"Noth-nothing is wrong. Everything's alright, yeah", Rohit smiled tightly.

Virat shook his head at him in disappointed.

Why was Rohit lying? Why isn't he sharing his plight with him?

Vamika stared at him with her big eyes and started gibbering.

"I Lou u", she jumbled and clapped when she realised she finally got it right.