Prompts

°Here are some prompt ideas I had, a bit of angst and sadness (hopefully with a happy ending).

°Some are just fun plots.

Please tell me which you like the best /interests you the best.

please keep in mind these all are prompts for short stories. 10 chapters or 15 at max.

Also with this, I can't promise to write them instantly since I would be busy for next few months. I just had couple of ideas and I thought it would be fun to ask your opinions.

It would take time to develop the story since I only have a prompt.

❁❁❁
1.

"do you think they were happy?"

"they were, it just didn't last long"

Virat and Anushka were the perfect match for each other. The team was genuinely surprised to see the drastic change in Virat that Anushka brought since they casually started dating.

They were each other's best friends (please don't tell Rohit), each other's happy place, each other's serenity. Everyone was happy to see the two so much in love.

But one fine evening when Rohit was all prepared to sleep for a week, his door bell rang and a bawling Anushka stood at his door steps.

Caught in a whirlpool of emotions and confusion, it comes a shock when he gets to know how Virat broke up with her over a text message.

Things turn even more messy when he disappears to nowhere without any explanation.

Is he really okay or is something terribly wrong?

❁❁❁
2.

Rohit freaked out when he realised that he might be in love with his best friend.

When he called her for a lunch date, he got to know she already had a date set with a guy from her college she reconnected with.

The way she gushed about him, Rohit got acquainted with a very foreign concept, a feeling he had no idea he possessed, jealousy.

After some intense thought process he came to the conclusion that he does, most definitely like her in a not so friendly way since love still felt a little too big a word to name the feeling.

He liked spending time with her, he always wanted to ask for her opinions on any thoughts and he certainly didn't like the idea of her spending time with some dude (low key wanted to break his neck, side effects of living with Virat.)

To ask for help, he lands himself at Virat's house, maybe the biggest mistake of his life.

Seeing the hyperactive cupid in Virat, he was convinced this wouldn't end without him being embarrassed.

❁❁❁
3.

Rohit stared at the tall building in front in bewilderment.
He was in his bed sleeping soundly so how did he suddenly end up here.

A groan from his side broke his thought process, Virat was sprawled beside him crouching in pain.

His eyes softened and a sudden relief flooded his body that he wasn't the only one here.

Atleast he had his friend- well now his enemy with him.

He forwarded his hand to him which Virat took all the time glaring at him.

Rohit decides he's going to faint when he realises that they probably time traveled back in 2015 when the two were still bestest of friends.

To not make the team suspicious of them till they find a way back home, they must act like friends too.

Can an act mend all the broken ties between them, can they go back to being the rohirat or the distance would always haunt them?

❁❁❁
4.

Virat slung his arm around Rohit's as he looked at him lovingly. "come on Babe"

Rohit tried very hard to not cringe and gag at Virat's heart eyes.

Virat himself wanted to wash his tongue with detergent and eyes with bleach.

The two were on a vacation to Spain with the team when they somehow get stuck in a town alone. The troublesome situation turns even more chaotic when they have to pretend to be couple to be able to survive.

The hilarious experience from the trip is something that they will recall and laugh their entire life.

❁❁❁

Please vote here!