Men In Black

Thank you starunicorn23 for the amazing idea. I hope it brightens your day ever so slightly.

Happy reading!

Entire team

.........

"shhh Harry, he'll hear us", hushed Rahul irritated.

"what do I do? I'm hungry", wailed Harry as he stomped his foot like a two year old.

Everyone rolled their eyes on his behavior, who would believe, this kid had a toodler himself.

Rohit rummaged through the bag in his hand and successfully took out a protein bar and forwarded it to Hardik.

"thank you captain", gleamed Harry as he happily munched on it.

Rohit waved his hand nonchalantly.

"Rohit bhaiya, paani", Yuzi demanded innocently.

Rohit again digged in his small bag and took out a water bottle.

Everyone looked amused on how Rohit's small bag could carry so many things.

Who said you should always have medicines and emergency stuff with you when you can always buy it but food, you never know when you'll be hungry especially when you have 27 year old kids and a 33 year old man himself hehe.

Virat peeked in Rohit's small bag curiously.

"what are you doing?"

"just checking if you have doremon's pocket", Virat shrugged as he teased.

Rohit rolled his eyes as he smacked his arm.

Harry opened his mouth again to place another order but Bhuvi interrupted, "we are not here for picnic guys, shall we focus on what we came to do?"

Everyone immediately straightened as they stared at the flower shop on the other side of the road.

Well here's the story, Virat had seen Jassi talking on his phone smiling wide at night not once but twice. Alot of them had seen Jassi chatting on his phone happily with someone.

When Jassi went thirdwheeling with Rohit and Ritika, they saw him buying couple souvenirs.

Definitely not suspicious.

So here they are with the evergreen mechanics to find the truth.

Spying.

Harry insisted they colour coordinate to green. Thankfully the idea was immediately rejected, some more colors, blue, beige, purple, pink were rejected.

Finally they settled on black, cause the movies they had seen detectives wear black.

Men in blue turned to men in back.

Yah.

Jassi exited the shop with a bunch of flowers in his hand, smiling looking at them.

He started walking on the pavement by the side of the road with the team keeping tabs on his every move.

So many guys wearing black and looking like are following someone definitely sounds very suspicious and thus one of the locals called the police.

While the ict who was completely unheard of the chaos upcoming saw Jassi entering one of the cafes.

The stared from the outside the shop, Jassi took a seat next to a woman. She looked oddly familiar.

"where have I seen her?", muttered Rahul, thinking hard.