Sneaking In 1

Long back on my first book, someone requested a one shot on them, at that time, I didn't have an idea or I didn't know much about them in union but finally here it is.

Happy reading!

Dada-Rahul bhai-Anil-Sachin

"I'm still against it", whisper-yelled Rahul.

"oh don't tell me, you don't want to see Vijeta", replied Dada, rolling his eyes.

"this is quite exciting. I have never done something like this before", said Sachin, brightly.

"I just hope we don't get caught", said Anil from behind them.

"don't jinx it Jumbo", said Sachin turning towards him.

Right now they had been standing at the back side of the hostel where Vijeta stayed.

Rahul had been talking about how much he missed her and Dada came up with this idea to help him.

And though Rahul had said he was against it, he was still standing in the front waiting for a perfect opportunity to sneak in.

Sachin was ready on one foot for the mission and Anil was just unnecessarily dragged in the mess with the lines of what are best friends for.

"right so listen up. Me and Anil would stay here to keep tabs and warn you if someone comes and you and Sachin are going in", Dada explained them the entire plan.

Everyone nodded, when Rahul asked, "how are we supposed to enter in?"

"through climbing the wall", replied Dada nonchalantly.

"okay - wait what? No, that's extremely risky, we might fall down. Sach tell him", a horrified Rahul turned towards Sachin but he was already climbing the wall.

"Sachin, what are you doing? Get down. You might get hurt", hissed Rahul, though he wanted to shout at his stupid group of best friends.

"come on Jammy, we are athletics. You can do that and even if you fall by any chance. I'm here to catch you",assured Sourav.

Rahul looked at the sincerity in his eyes, if he said he won't let anything happen, he won't. Sighing, he nodded while Dada thumped his back.

"erm, you might wanna hurry juice jam, the watchman is coming this way", pointed Anil in his direction.

Dada's eyes widened and he pushed Rahul towards the wall.

"why didn't you tell us before?", shrilled Dada at Anil as he helped Rahul climb the wall.

"didn't want to disturb that intense eyelock", scoffed Anil as he lended his arm as well to help him up.

When Rahul landed the other side without breaking his arm he finally breathed in relief.

He looked around until he spotted Sachin who was trying to climb in a window.

"what are you doing?", asked a baffled Rahul as he pulled Sachin back.

"you were taking so long so I just decided to grab some snack", replied Sachin, innocently.

Rahul then peeked into the window to look at the canteen kitchen.

He rolled his eyes at his best friend's behavior and started pulling him towards the dorms.

Part 1, done!!

Second part coming soon.

This is my first try on them. Did you guys like it? Do tell me!

I was also thinking of renaming this book to Ict two shots since I don't write one shots anymore, haha!

Until next time,
All the love.