❇ 𝕌𝕡𝕕𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕩 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕪 ❇

Title: Highschool Enemies

About: Updike and Whitty hate each other, even the school knows that. Until they start to actually get to know each other, they start seeing each other in different lights (Highschool AU)

Requested: L0v3ly_saints

~~~

Whitty's POV

It's no secret that me and Updike hate each other. It's so obvious, even the school knows and the teachers.

And the worst thing about school is that 3 out of my 4 classes, I have Updike? How much bad luck can I have?

I walk to school and hear 2 familiar voices behind me. "Hey Whitty! Wait up!" Hex yelled from a far.

"Good morning Whitty." Carol smiled as she walked quickly behind Hex.

"Hey guys." I slowed down so they could catch up to me.

We all talked about random things while walking to school. We finally made it, and we split up to go to our lockers.

Another horrible thing is that my locker is 1 locker away from Updike's. So I have more chances of seeing him.

I opened my locker and shoved my binders in. "Man you are so unorganized." I heard a voice behind me. I was already pissed, since I already knew who was behind me.

"Okay neat freak." I muttered. He wasn't wrong, but it didn't mean he had to insult me.

Updike went over to his locker and of course, his locker was tidy and neat. He put away his binders away gently and got the things he needed.

Being around him made me pissed. I couldn't focus and slammed my lockers closed. "Do you have to be so violent in the mornings. You honestly tick me off everytime I see you." Updike sighed.

"Same to you. You always have to comment on everything I do. Maybe try shutting your mouth for once." I snapped back.

"Boys! I don't need you 2 fighting in the early morning. Go to the office." A teacher from the room near us yelled at us.

We both groaned and walked ourselves to the office. "It's your fault." I said.

"Says the one causing a racket by slamming his locker and violently shoving his things into his locker." Updike rolled his eyes.

We made it to the office and once we entered the principal's office, the principal sighed. He was not surprised we were both here, he was just purely disappointed.

"You boys always get in arguments and causing a racket." The principal took a deep breathe in.

"Sir, we had a tiny argument and a teacher near by decided to send us to you for such a tiny thing. We promise it won't happen again." Updike said.

"You both said that a million times, yet both of you end up here." The principal was tired of our excuses. He suddenly smiled. "After school you have help the drama kids set up the winter dance. Maybe that will help you guys become great friends."

Me and Updike look at each other in disgust. "You got to be kidding me." I said.

°°°