Flowery Predicament

"Theo! Please! Help me!" Theo stopped in his tracks, turning to face the desperate pleas of Zoe Wood from the neighbouring table.

"What is it now?" Somehow Theo always ended up being the mediator between the trio of girls he hung out with, all three of them carried too intense personalities for them to coexist without wanting to murder each other every few hours.

"Melody is refusing to get this out of my hair! And I can't do it alone" Zoe tried giving Theo her best puppy eyes look for him to help her, but Melody had other plans.

"James put the rose there, and every time someone mentions it she goes bright red" Zoe went bright red.

"Do not!"
"You do!"
"I don't!"

"I think it's cute" Zoe sighed in defeat, slamming her head against the table.

"Which means you won't help me" Theo shrugged, slowly turning back around to the Hufflepuff table for dinner.

"Sorry Z" Zoe huffed, crossing her arms like an angry toddler.

"Just embrace the rose Z, I'm sure it'll fall out in the morning" Zoe didn't pay attention to her, instead her eyes scanned the room in search for someone to help her in her flowery predicament, and it seemed she found just the perfect person sitting at the edge of the Gryffindor table.

"Gotcha" Before Melody could even question her, she had burst into a sprint towards the Gryffindor girl.

"Roxie! Hey!" Roxanne Weasley, the only Weasley to ever be on her side when it came to matters about James.

Most thought it was because she had a bet with her older brother that they wouldn't get together, but Zoe didn't mind it at all.

"Zoe! I haven't seen you since dinner at the Burrow! How you've been?" Zoe sighed, plopping down onto the empty seat next to the girl.

"Like shit. Listen, I need a favour. Think you can get this out of my hair?" Roxanne shrugged, leaning over towards Zoe.

"Sure! Any particular reason as to why Melody, Theo or Leslie couldn't help you?" Zoe shrugged, picking at her fingers as Roxanne worked gently through her hair.

"James put it there" Roxanne made an 'o' shape with her mouth as the rose finally came loose from her hair.

"Well that explains it, my cousin sure has a flare for the flashy and dramatic" Zoe sighed, plucking the rose from Roxanne's fingers.

"He sure does. Thanks Roxie, owe you one" Roxanne scoffed.

"It's nothing. Although if you ever need me to kick his ass, come to me first" Zoe grinned at the girl, subconsciously twirling the red flower between her fingers.

"Will do! See ya!" Roxanne waved her off, returning to whatever she had been doing before.

"You are awful" Zoe smirked at Melody, tossing her the red rose.

"I try"

Suddenly Leslie came from behind them, hugging Zoe tightly while squealing.

"Operation girls night is a go!" Zoe looked shocked, as did Melody.

"You just though about it this morning" Leslie shrugged, a beaming smile on her face.

"And now it's all planned. Your guys' dorm, I invited Rose and Roxanne, the more the merrier" Melody shook her head amusedly.

"You are something Leslie Tistle" Leslie blew a kiss to Melody, still jumping on the spot.

"I try miss Simone. If you'll excuse me, I need the extra fuel to tolerate you lunatics while on veritaserum" Zoe's eyes widened as Leslie tried leaving but got snatched back.

"Verita-what?!"
"Veritaserum, also known as the serum of truth, it's commonly used as-"
"-I know what it is! I mean why?" Leslie shrugged, booping Zoe's nose.

"Truth or dare isn't nearly as fun when you literally can't lie" Zoe groaned, finally releasing Leslie.

"Tonight is gonna be fun"
"Shut up Melody"

————————————————————————

a/n: Im exited for u guys to see the next two chapters, you're gonna love them <33

Men give way too many mixed signals and are idiots, this is why I should stop crushing on guys and just get a girlfriend instead (:

Anywaysss any theories for the "girl's night"?? I bet a few of u can get it right with the magic of voting and commenting