Spiked Truth Or Dare

The Slytherin dorms were always quiet, every conversation that happened was in secluded whispers, which made sneaking people in way harder. But most were already used to Melody and Zoe's spontaneous sleepovers with their friends, kicking out their dorm mates to find somewhere else to sleep. Which granted, wasn't that hard.

Roxanne and Rose tiptoed the entire way behind Leslie, who confidently strutted across the common room and to the hall where all the different dorms were situated.

"C'mon girls, at least act like you belong" Rose scoffed, clutching the edge of her top.

"That's the thing Leslie, it's obvious we don't belong here" Leslie scoffed, opening the door to Melody and Zoe's room.

"At least own your differences little Granger-Weasley" Melody and Zoe's heads snapped up from their quiet game of wizards' chess on the floor at the sound of their best friend's voice.

"How did you get in here?" Leslie shrugged, plopping down on the free space next to Melody, leaning her head on Melody's crossed legs.

"We got bored waiting so I asked a guy if he could let us in" Zoe quirked her head, moving yet another piece on the seemingly messy board.

"And he just let you in?" Leslie shrugged, draping her legs on Roxanne, who had just sat down.

"Pretty much....Let me guess, you started this game thinking you could finish before we arrived but then you took to long and neither of you wanted to call a draw" Melody and Zoe nodded simultaneously.

"Checkmate" Melody groaned, pushing the board away from her.

"How are you this good at wizard's chess?" Zoe chuckled, magically packing the board.

"If you think I'm good, you should see Neo and Hugo, those two are serious chess prodigies" Rose nodded along to Zoe's comment.

"Last time they went head to head, Neo nearly threw a knife at my brother's head" Zoe smirked.

"Good times" Leslie abruptly stood up, leaving the other girls to their own conversation as she began making hot cocoa spiked with veritaserum.

The dorm where Zoe and Melody resided wasn't much to look at, but it was overall cozy.

Four beds facing each other in a circular room, drapes around each bed to add some sense of privacy. A huge green and what was once silver carpet below them, a snake embroidered across the edges.

A small fireplace resided in a secluded corner for when the dungeons got too cold in the winter. The only lighting in the room was that of a crystal chandelier hanging above their heads, it certainly wasn't enormous, but it wasn't small either. And of course a door that led to an attached bathroom.

Although Slytherins were known as the more materialistic and royal house, their dorms were quite simple.

"Shush!" The conversation that had been happening came to an abrupt stop as Leslie began handing everyone a cup of hot cocoa.

Once everyone had one, she raised hers in the air, taking her previous spot between Melody and Roxanne back.

"To our sixth and fifth year at Hogwarts! And many more sleepovers and possibly getting laid! Cheers!" The others decided to brush over the last comment and clinked their cups together, taking a delicate sip of the chocolate substance. A grimace immediately took over all of their faces.

"No offence Les, but this is the worst hot cocoa I've ever had" Leslie shrugged, placing her cup beside her.

"It's probably the veritaserum" Rose's eyes widened, her grip on the cup tightening.