Chapter 1 - Little San's white moonlight

Every year in Hengcheng, large and small crews get together, and this year is no surprise.

In particular, several immortal crews have been stationed this year, and several popular Xiaosheng and Xiaohua are in Hengcheng, so that the five-star hotels with the best accommodation conditions in Hengcheng have long been divided by these immortal crews.

A suspenseful web drama crew like “Ideal Township” with a cost of only tens of millions of dollars finally managed to grab a four-star hotel. It was because the investor had a deep relationship with the hotel CEO.

Today is the final day of the crew of “Ideal Township”.

The director who used the money for the main performance from the button door to the finale banquet cake, unexpectedly called SPA services for several main creative actors.

It is also a well-known SPA club in the industry, and even the technicians are “flying” from the imperial capital.

Those who know some inside stories naturally know that this handwriting can’t be done by the director of the door.

Xiaoxiao is the technician with the best craftsmanship and the highest charge. She carried a metal toolbox in her hand, with a standard eight-tooth smile on her face, and gently knocked on the hotel door in front of her.

A few seconds later, the door opened, and a hand with a few drops of water on its skin was first caught in smiling eyes.

The fingers are white and long, and the nails without any manicure are shiny and shiny.

The smile is rarely dazzled, the rare cold white skin.

After the door and the wall made a slight collision, it was completely opened.

A figure wearing a bathrobe with a towel around his neck and wiping wet hair appeared at the door.

Smiled startled.

Half of it is because the person in front of you is typical of the legendary “real people look better than photos”, and the other half is because…the person in front of you is without makeup.

It is the makeup of a female celebrity.

“Come in.” The lazy voice was somewhat alienated.

She smiled, her smile remained unchanged, and followed the woman into the door.

“Miss Shen, I am smiling, this time the spa technician, do you want to be outside or inside?”

“Ms. Shen, do you want to choose the scent of scrub and essential oil in advance, and then I will leave a set for your assistant, and there are some precautions…”

The voice of laughter came to an abrupt end.

When I saw that Shen Qinghuan’s room was just an ordinary standard room, except for a small bedroom, there was only a narrow bathroom, and there was nothing outside.

Shen Qinghuan stepped on the hotel’s disposable slippers and walked to the SPA bed, which was obviously out of line with the room. He took off the towel between his neck and placed it on the cushion of the bay window beside him, lazily.

“Don’t be so troublesome, I don’t have an assistant, just tell me directly.”

“Okay, let’s start now.” The well-trained smile quickly recovered.

Shen Qinghuan nodded.

“Miss Shen, your skin is really good.” Halfway through the spa, Xiaoxiao finally couldn’t help but sigh.