Chapter 19 - [There are red envelopes] Two more.

The performance continues.

Shen Qinghuan’s etiquette couldn’t pick out the problem, but Jian Fan frowned slightly.

Everyone wondered whether Shen Qinghuan did something wrong, which caused Jian Fan to be unhappy, or whether the two of them were acting like an abusive heart, and Jian Fan did not have deep feelings for Shen Qinghuan?

This time, when Shi Qinqin was about to say something, Yin Tang interrupted her first.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t question Shen Qinghuan, she is very smart.”

Therefore, I will never choose to be the heart of the minefield that has been reminded by Director Yin Tang, only…

Director Yin Tang Yu Guang glanced at the heartless Shi Qinqin, his eyes dimmed slightly.

Only those who want to express specific intentions will choose to convey a message that the two alone can understand.

At the same time, Jian Fan’s light voice sounded.

“lady.”

He called Shen Qinghuan softly.

Shen Qinghuan’s back suddenly stiffened, this is not acting, but Shen Qinghuan’s own instinctive reaction.

Although she communicated with Jian Fan on the character and script in a short period of time, the two of them never rehearsed because of the rush of time.

This is the first time the two have spoken to each other.

It was also the first time Shen Qinghuan heard Jian Fan call her “Mrs.”.

Of course, this is also the first time everyone has heard Jian Fan call a woman “Mrs.”.

Previously, after Pei Qingya’s performance, there should have been a large number of audiences abandoning it, but as soon as the news came out that “Jian Fan was suddenly on the scene and wanted to participate in the performance”, the audience did not decrease but increased instead.

This is not only the fans of Pei Qingya, but also a group of fans of simple and traditional.

In Shen Qinghuan’s performance, there would have been a group of barrages scolding her wildly, but now Jian Fan appeared, and the full screen “Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah” instantly covered the bad reviews.

On the terrifying nature of Yan Fen’s great mysterious power.

Jian Fan said “Madam”, and the barrage was another group of “Ahhhhh”. Those barrage who wanted to scold Shen Qinghuan, looked at the group of “Ahhhhh”, the first time I felt that they had no skill. The room for play is only Ababa.

Shen Qinghuan hurriedly showed off his professional actor qualities, with a reserved smile on his face from the general’s wife.

“General, what’s the matter?”

Jian Fan turned her head and stared at her for a while, her indifferent voice softened slightly, as if a Wang Bingquan was slightly warm.

“Madam, everything is fine at home, then, how about you?”

“You, can you be well?”

As soon as the voice fell, Shen Qinghuan’s hand placed in front of her tightened instantly. After a while, she raised her eyes and smiled slightly.

“it is good.”

“If you have a husband to remember, everything is well with your concubine.”