Chapter 57 - concern. (Two more)

Although summer is about to pass, the ice seems to melt quickly.

Shen Qinghuan could see Jian Fan until the last bit of ice melted in his hand, without leaving her feet.

Give her a cold compress carefully.

But there are too few ice cubes, and Shen Qinghuan still has a lot of redness and swelling on his ankle.

Of course, her expression also clearly showed pain.

Jian Fan paused for a few seconds and raised her eyelids: “If you don’t mind, I’ll apply it to you for a while.”

Shen Qinghuan knew that the ice cubes had been used up, but she didn’t understand too much: “How to apply it?”

Jian Fan didn’t reply directly, but asked again: “Will you mind?”

Shen Qinghuan was tortured by the pain in her ankle right now, and she shook her head quickly: “It’s okay.”

At the same time Shen Qinghuan shook his head, Jian Fan just shook Bing’s hand and stroked Shen Qinghuan’s ankle.

The slightly cool big palm lacked the barrier of ice, and the moment it was close to the skin, the special irritation seemed to repel the large pain in Shen Qinghuan’s mind in an instant.

There was a momentary lag in her expression.

In the next second, Shen Qinghuan’s body was bigger than thinking, and she subconsciously wanted to retract her feet, but the pain came back to her brain, Shen Qinghuan cried out again in pain.

At the same time, Jian Fan gently gripped Shen Qinghuan’s feet, rarely speaking coldly and solemnly.

“do not move.”

Shen Qinghuan really didn’t move.

Seeing Shen Qinghuan’s red, swollen and somewhat deepened ankle, Jian Fan’s eyebrows frowned again.

Seeing such Jian Fan, Shen Qinghuan swallowed subconsciously.

I feel like a kid who has done something wrong, worried about being scolded by the teacher.

But Jian Fan didn’t scold her, just glanced at her lightly, and then continued to use the hand that had held Bing to gently and softly apply cold compresses to her.

Jian Fan’s movements are not only gentle, but also very careful.

Controlling the intensity, as if afraid that Shen Qinghuan would hurt again.

At first, Shen Qinghuan felt unexplainably uncomfortable due to the touch of the two, but as the pain eased, her mind was slightly relaxed.

After that, her attention gradually shifted from herself to… Jian Fan.

At that time, Jian Fan slightly lowered his head. From her angle, he could see his long eyelashes hidden behind the lens, shining by the sparse sunlight in the shadow of the tree, hazy with a touch of gold.

His eyelashes did not move, indicating that Jian Fan had been applying her ankle intently.

The seriousness is like treating a billion-dollar project.

Shen Qinghuan looked a little surprised.

Obviously a person so indifferent.

why……

Shen Qinghuan was startled, as if thinking of something, and frowned lightly, as if subconsciously denying the idea just now.

impossible.