Chapter 12 - Small. Three deliberate design.

Shen Qinghuan’s eyebrows tightened suddenly.

The weird trace in my previous mind seemed to be transparent in an instant.

Why does Pei Qingya insist on the finale (the second to last), and why does she happen to be behind Pei Qingya?

All this seems to be an arrangement carefully manipulated by others.

It seems that he wants Shen Qinghuan to see what is called “Jade in the Front”.

It also seems to want Shen Qinghuan to taste the taste of “East Shi effect”.

However, such a carefully manipulated arrangement requires a prerequisite, that is, to know in advance what color number Shen Qinghuan chose.

This is also Shen Qinghuan’s only doubt.

She hadn’t stayed in her dressing room for long before, and Xu An was in a bad mood when she went to the bathroom in the middle.

When she came back, Pei Qingya had already set the finale and arranged her to the end.

In other words, at this time, Pei Qingya already knew what color number Shen Qinghuan wanted to choose.

And Shen Qinghuan is not a person who will take the initiative to tell others of his choice.

The only time when a little emotion is exposed is when…

Master Qinqin’s dressing room.

When Shen Qinghuan passed this cognition in her mind, she didn’t doubt Shi Qinqin.

People who are more sensitive are more likely to have very good instincts.

From the first sight of seeing Shi Qinqin, Shen Qinghuan intuitively felt that this girl was in harmony with her aura, and she was an open and upright person.

After excluding Shi Qinqin, Shen Qing Huanzai carefully recalled the scene at that time, but still did not expect a suspicious candidate.

The crowd was too complicated.

Shen Qinghuan’s eyebrows darkened.

However, this can be considered as a reminder to Shen Qinghuan in advance.

Pei Qingya can go to this stage, absolutely not like a large white lotus that is harmless to humans and animals.

At the same time, the intimate scenes of Pei Qingya and Xu Anshen were playing on the big screen.

It turned out that [Crane]’s deputy director of publicity likes Pei Qingya very much, and is a diehard fan. Although Xu Anshen feels that Xu Anshen is a bit less complicated than his own boss, since it is the choice of Qingya goddess.

She will also work hard to be a good CP fan of the two.

Now the progress of the selection is coming to an end, and even many people in front of the screen are already preparing to take Pei Qingya’s performance as the ENDING of this selection.

After all, most of them, or nearly 99% of them, didn’t put Shen Qinghuan in their eyes.

Many of them were spraying Shen Qinghuan’s keyboard sprays on the barrage. Many of them didn’t even watch the video of Shen Qinghuan sent by director Yin Tang at the time, and they have concluded that Shen Qinghuan is definitely not as good as Pei Qingya. In various comments under the video, Shen Qinghuan’s acting skills are poor and not good-looking.

The vicious circle begins here.

Some people who are new to follow will also have no desire to click because of the bad reviews of these keyboard sprays, and even those who are enthusiastic will thank the mine.