Chapter 53 - Simplified and traditional "abnormal". (One more)...

After that, the five couples walked to the third table and put on headphones.

But the five couples have no expressions on their faces, and it is impossible to see which of them took the hidden task.

The variety show of “Heartbeat Travel” was recorded personally 24 hours a day.

Once the five pairs of guests choose well, they formally enter the state of variety show.

Every link has been carefully designed by a dedicated person.

Even the transportation at the beginning.

After the five couples of guests chose where they want to go, the program group arranged for them some mini games between the couples to determine the ranking winners to choose which means of transportation to take.

The best is Maserati’s expensive sports car.

The worst thing is to walk with the legs thrown, all on your own.

The game arranged this time is a “test of tacit understanding”, and will ask some small questions about getting along between couples.

for example.

[Which is the best restaurant in the memory of the two people? 】

[What is the most memorable location for the two of you? 】

[The two favorite movies together? 】

Among the five couples, Liu Zhiming and Zhang Xiaoxiao have been in love for the longest in the seven-year long-distance running, followed by the newlyweds, Qi Hua and Sun Rui, and the ten-year-old brother and sister, Yuan Hefeng and Wang Mengmeng. Followed by Pei Qingya and Xu Anshen, and finally Shen Qinghuan and Jian Fan.

This time the tacit understanding test game is obviously to be more friendly to couples who have just fallen in love or have not been in love for a long time.

Because the relationship is too long and there are too many things to experience, it is not so easy to reach agreement.

This is also a small game arranged by the program group in order to take care of the “four traffic roles”.

Thinking of making these people a little more comfortable at the beginning, the pictures presented will be much more beautiful and sweet.

In fact, the idea of ​​the program group was half successful.

Two of them are comfortable.

Pei Qingya and Xu Anshen.

They won the first place in the “Take a Test of Understanding” game, and Maserati’s sports car belongs to them.

but……

However, Shen Qinghuan and Jianfan unexpectedly stepped down.

The two of them had to shake their legs and walk to their destination.

When this result came out, everyone looked at them with surprise.

It’s no wonder that they were too surprised. There were a total of ten tacit test questions, and Shen Qinghuan and Jian Fan both answered one of them correctly.

This…something is not in line with the two people’s previous display of “loving personality”.

Pei Qingya’s originally dim eyes suddenly brightened as if thinking of something.

The host is still making rounds.

“It seems that we, Jian Dong and Shen Qinghuan, are too nervous. The first level of the game is a little abnormal.”