Chapter 71 - Shen Qinghuan has an inferiority complex.

When Jian Fan went downstairs.

Yu Sizhou did not follow.

When he heard that Jian Fan was going to make breakfast for Shen Qinghuan, his expression was a little surprised. He looked at Jian Fan from top to bottom, but then rubbed his eyebrows and yawned.

“You care about my sister, I have to make up for it.”

When Jian Fan closed the door, Yu Sizhou indeed walked to the other side of the bed.

Shen Qinghuan never thought that Jian Fan made breakfast, so the breakfast I ordered yesterday was quite complicated, it was Xiao Long Bao and You Tiao.

It takes about one to two hours to make fried dough sticks.

Jian Fan estimated the time when Shen Qinghuan would wake up, and got down early.

Jian Fan’s kitchen design is also full of high-tech sense.

His kitchen is made of glass. The outside scene can be seen inside, but the inside cannot be seen from the outside. It also has a built-in projection. If you are bored during the meal, you can pass the time while watching the projection.

Shen Qinghuan usually wakes up at a fixed time if there is no notice, about 8 o’clock in the morning.

Jian Fan checked his watch. It was about 7:30.

He pressed several times on the glass wall, ready to watch the morning news for half an hour, and waited for breakfast to be ready.

Just as his hand approached the glass wall, he suddenly paused.

Looking through the glass wall, he looked at the outside living room.

Shen Qinghuan slept very well this time.

I don’t know if it was because I finally wanted to drive, or being with Jian Fan made her too happy.

A good night’s sleep, my heart has never been more secure and at ease.

As early as when she was around the corner, she could smell the scent of delicious food underneath.

So, she muttered as she went downstairs.

“smell good!”

“Afan, your chef is really good at cooking.”

Without the elders, Shen Qinghuan naturally called out the title agreed with Jian Fan yesterday.

But when she walked to the dining room, she saw Jian Fan, who hadn’t taken off her apron, and stopped for a while, she didn’t dare to believe it.

“You did it?”

Jian Fan nodded calmly, and didn’t seem to think that he had done any great things.

“I will do it for you if I have time in the future.”

Shen Qinghuan was a little surprised that Jian Fan could even make Xiao Long Bao and You Tiao, but after hearing what Jian Fan said, Shen Qing Huan suddenly felt a little warmth in her heart.

Jian Fan is very busy. How can such a busy person have so much time to cook for her.

But he said that as long as he has time, he will do it for her.

In those small idle times, Shen Qinghuan seemed to occupy the first place in Jianfan’s heart.

These words made Shen Qinghuan feel like that.

The corners of Shen Qinghuan’s mouth couldn’t stop being upturned, and she sat down along the seat that Jian Fan dragged away.

As soon as she took her seat, there was a bowl of polenta in front of her.