Chapter 50 - Couple Variety Show (two more)

Shen Qinghuan’s thoughts were confused for a while.

She has a clear memory of going to Jian Fan’s house that day, and it is estimated that she will never forget it.

After all, it was the most embarrassing experience since she grew up like this.

One night’s empty sleep just made her escape this thing even more.

Or it seemed that she couldn’t escape, because her mind was not only playing the embarrassing scene in the bath, but also recalling the closeness between her and Jian Fan before watching the meteor.

The two stalemate in front of the sofa.

Jian Fan looked down.

The exchange of snorts.

If, at that time, the Motusans did not show up.

what happens?

Shen Qinghuan couldn’t control his thoughts, thinking about it over and over again.

She seemed unclear why she thought about it, why she cared about it.

Or maybe.

She is clear.

It’s just that she doesn’t want to pierce that layer of yarn.

In such chaos, she knew Jian Fan was leaving.

It was like a basin of cold water poured instantly into Shen Qinghuan’s heart.

It seemed to remind Shen Qinghuan, and it seemed to laugh at the chaotic Shen Qinghuan.

Jianfan’s rationality, Jianfan’s defenses, and Jianfan’s actions all seemed to tell Shen Qinghuan that both of them should return to where they should have been.

Moreover, she said it herself.

She will not have any intentions with Jian Fan.

Yes, she won’t.

After hearing Jian Fan’s annual leave, Shen Qinghuan was silent for a while, picked up the water on the side and took a silent sip.

I don’t know when the water was poured. It became warm and cold. After drinking it, my stomach was not very comfortable.

Well, it’s an upset stomach.

If it were not for the little secretary to find Shen Qinghuan, Shen Qinghuan would probably immerse himself in busy work for a long time.

The little secretary found Shen Qinghuan because the Motusan couple decided to give the patent right to Jianfan’s company.

Jian Fan should have come forward in person for this incident, but Jian Fan was on annual leave and her mobile phone had been turned off. The little secretary wanted to find Shen Qinghuan to replace her in a hurry.

Although they knew that the Motusangs should be quite satisfied with this visit, Shen Qinghuan’s hanging heart was realized when they heard that the other party gave the patent rights to Jianfan.

However, when Shen Qinghuan was surprised, she was also a little curious as to where she and Jian Fan defeated the Lin family.

Shen Qinghuan wanted to observe or inquire about this question.

Unexpectedly, when Mr. and Mrs. Mortusang heard that Jian Fan was taking annual leave, their attitude changed. They said with Shen Qinghuan that if they want to sign a patent, they hope that Jian Fan and her will be there to witness this beautiful and meaningful thing together. Thing.