Chapter 41 - Itchy. (Three more in one)......(1)

Shen Qinghuan in front of him is still diligently cultivating the land to shape Jianfan’s sleeves, finishing the left side and the right side.

While pulling the right side, Shen Qinghuan half stood up.

Shen Qinghuan is wearing a loose black sweater today. She is a hot pot party all year round. She knows that the best way to eat hot pot is to wear dark loose clothes, so as not to get oily and show obvious embarrassment. Secondly, she is afraid of eating too much and the clothes are too restrictive. I’m thinking of myself.

Therefore, when Shen Qinghuan got up, the edge of the soft black sweater around her waist was drooping on Jian Fan’s arm.

The furry sweater scratched the simple and complex skin.

It’s kind of itchy.

But it’s warm.

Thinking of why it was warm, Jian Fan’s eyebrows stagnated.

He felt that his arm was a little hot, and subconsciously moved to the right hand direction, avoiding Shen Qinghuan’s sweater hanging down, as if this way, he would not have some thoughts that he shouldn’t have at this time.

The sleeve on the right hand side was quickly pulled up by Shen Qinghuan.

At the moment of pulling up, Jian Fan retracted both hands at the same time, overlapping them on his legs.

The tone is still cold, but it seems to be a little more twisted.

“…Alright.”

But Shen Qinghuan did not return to the original position. Instead, she kept leaning over to look at Jian Fan. She tilted her head and her long hair was hanging down. She seemed a little uncomfortable, raising her hand to put her waist-length black hair on her wrist. The white lace decorative ribbon is tied behind the ear.

Today, Shen Qinghuan did not wear a necklace. The moment she tied her hair, Xiong. A large piece of snowy skin was exposed in front, and the delicate collarbone was clearly visible.

Jian Fan only noticed that the black sweater Shen Qinghuan wore was a v-neck.

His lips pressed deeper.

“Wait.” Shen Qinghuan’s lazy voice sounded, completely unaware of Jian Fan’s strangeness.

At the next moment, Shen Qinghuan suddenly moved closer to Jian Fan, and the distance between the two of them instantly narrowed.

You can see the scenery in front of Shen Qinghuan as long as you look down at Jianfan.

His breath became a little longer, and his chin was raised and not lowered, as if he had passed Shen Qinghuan and looked at the hot pot behind her.

Shen Qinghuan also noticed Jianfan’s actions, but she only regarded Jianfan as anxious to eat hot pot, and she was patiently coaxing Jianfan.

“It’ll be fine soon.”

“……Ok.”

Jian Fan felt the breath that was getting closer and closer in front of him, the breath that was exclusive to Shen Qinghuan.

Although there was no expression on his face, he placed his hand in front of him, gently squeezing.

Until…

Shen Qinghuan started to untie his tie.

Jian Fan made a fist instantly.

Through the thin cloth, all the touch seems to be magnified.