Chapter 77 - End of text.

After the first time, the misunderstanding between the two was naturally resolved, and after the second or third time, the joy of the joy of fish and water was out of words, and the feelings became more and more harmonious.

The next three years.

The feelings of the two men rose visible to the naked eye.

Of course, there will be some doubts.

No matter how good the relationship between the two is, Shen Qinghuan will be questioned by outsiders as long as she does not become the real Mrs. Jane.

For example, there is a handful of public opinion that the two have been in love for too long, and Jian Fan is tired of Shen Qing, so she drags her away and does not want to get married.

In fact, three years is not long for ordinary couples, but both of them are public figures. After the love affair is exposed, marriage urging groups will naturally follow.

Besides, it was simple and complex back then–

“If she agrees now, today is the wedding date.”

But after three years, no news that the two wanted to settle down came out, which inevitably made the interested people speculate and suspicion.

At least, Shen Qinghuan knew that Miss Lin Yan, who had been staring at Jian Fan before, still stared at Jian Fan.

Of course, Lin Yan jokes about Shen Qinghuan’s lack of background. After Shen Qinghuan’s life experience was exposed, he was shaken out, his face was cracked, and he disappeared from the wealthy circle of the imperial capital for more than half a year before daring to attend the party.

Moreover, what Lin Yan pursues is to lose face and not to lose the simple and traditional.

Lin Yan will be there whenever Jian Fan is present.

If it weren’t for Jian Fan to ignore Lin Yan at all, Shen Qinghuan would have drunk several jars of vinegar.

However, the matter of getting married.

For Shen Qinghuan, it is a bit heavy.

Although she and Jian Fan are currently in a very good relationship, Shen Qinghuan always feels that she is still a little bit short of critical meaning when she wants to enter the palace of marriage.

Shen Qinghuan couldn’t tell what it was.

Until once.

Jian Fan took Shen Qinghuan to a temple.

When he walked to the temple and saw the old monk, Shen Qinghuan was in a daze and remembered that when Pei Qingya wanted her to give up, he had mentioned that he had followed Jian Fan.

The place tracked seemed to be this temple, and it was Jian Fan’s dialogue with the old monk, which made Pei Qingya once give up.

Jianfan at that time told the old monk that he wanted to become a monk.

To know Jian Fan’s true thoughts, this old monk must have a very important position in Jian Fan’s heart.

With this thought, Shen Qinghuan was cautious and respectful when facing the old monk.

The old monk treated Shen Qinghuan with kind eyebrows and kind intentions, which also made Shen Qinghuan relax a lot.

Because there was a scene like Mr. Jian before, Shen Qinghuan had carefully observed the old monk, but found that he did seem to like her, so he was half relieved.

There was only a gap in the middle, and Jian Fan left for a while.

Shen Qinghuan and the old monk sat face to face.