Chapter 64 - "The Shen Qinghuan in front of me has what I like...

“Sister Qing Huan, Sister Qing Huan…” A staff member called Shen Qinghuan twice.

Shen Qinghuan returned to his senses in a sudden, seemingly startled in his eyes, and raised his eyes to the staff member.

“what’s happenin?”

The staff gave a smile: “Sister Qing Huan, Director Yin Tang asked me to ask you, which slogan do you want to choose first?”

Shen Qinghuan’s announcement this time is the first time she has made an appearance in her lipstick audition advertisement.

Director Yin Tang directed the set in the front, while Shen Qinghuan tried styling in the backstage dressing room.

Different lipstick shapes correspond to different scripts, so director Yin Tang will first ask Shen Qinghuan for his opinion.

“All… forget it, you show me the script.”

Shen Qinghuan originally wanted to say anything, but after thinking about it, she changed her mind and prepared to pick a simple script to get started.

She could see the suspicion in the eyes of the staff nearby.

She has been distracted many times today, and her work is obviously not in a good state. If she chooses a difficult script, she doesn’t know if she can guarantee it will be completed right now.

Shen Qinghuan is undoubtedly dedicated, but such a situation has also occurred.

Of course she knew the reason.

Shen Qinghuan’s memories stopped again that night a few days ago, and the simple and complex words echoed in her ears again and again, as if they were played in a loop.

“I never thought of using Shen Qinghuan.”

“I am serious about her.”

These days, as long as Shen Qinghuan is free, these two sentences will appear sporadically.

Even Shen Qinghuan can dream of the scene at that time.

Every time Shen Qinghuan wakes up suddenly.

But she knew in her heart.

She didn’t treat it as a nightmare.

However, Shen Qinghuan kept thinking, what did Jian Fan mean?

At that time, Shen Qinghuan, taking a step is to stop thinking.

But when she heard Jian Fan’s words, the fast-extinguishing fire in her heart suddenly lit up, burning weeds like ashes.

Obviously she didn’t want to owe Yu’s favor, and obviously she also understood the impropriety between the two.

However, when Jian Fan said that, her body and heart were much more honest than her brain.

Beating fiercely like that.

Can’t stop the wild jump.

Shen Qinghuan couldn’t ignore it, she wanted to restrain, but she couldn’t help but indulge.

Indulge yourself in the joy of hearing Jian Fan’s words.

I also indulge my current miss of Jian and Fan.

It’s just a pity that after that night, Jian Fan’s words were exchanged for Mr. Jian’s silence.

The two stayed in a stalemate for a long time, and Shen Qinghuan was not staying much.

Can’t understand what Jian Fan means.