Chapter 66 - Public confession.

When the live broadcast is in progress.

No matter what the outside world says, Shen Qinghuan can’t see it. Even if she sees it, she is in a good mood right now, she will not be affected.

The host is a typical beauty with dignified temperament. Such a beauty gives Shen Qinghuan a very comfortable impression.

But today, Shen Qinghuan twisted her eyebrows, and she didn’t seem to feel comfortable.

The host also followed the script, but the questions were all right.

Just the tone is a little unspeakable.

Obviously they are some very peaceful questions, but Shen Qinghuan feels a bit aggressive.

Shen Qinghuan glanced at the host and confirmed that it was the first time I saw each other.

A little doubt arose in his mind.

Could it be that you have met another loyal fan of Pei Qingya or Xu Anshen?

The host is certainly not a fan of these two people.

But having money can make ghosts go around.

Pei Qingya, who lives in the high-end apartment in the Imperial Capital, has thick powder on her face. The floor is whiter than the white wall, but her mouth is bright red.

Like an addictive ghost.

She stared straight at Shen Qinghuan on the screen, and the white light on the screen made her face paler.

Pei Qingya didn’t realize it, and even a very strange smile burst out from the corner of her mouth.

But suddenly, it showed hideousness again.

During the recent period, the company stated that it had turned away a lot of work for her and that it wanted her to rest.

Can she not know?

What turned it off, it was just that those people watched her set collapse and cancelled her contract one after another.

She knows better than anyone else in the entertainment circle that people are cold and warm, and capital is profit-seeking.

But why did the human design collapse? !

All… all…

Shen Qinghuan raised his eyes suddenly, Xinghe’s eyes were completely dark, and her long nails slid gently between Shen Qinghuan’s slender neck on the screen.

In the dark and empty room, there was a harsh “prick” sound.

And the movement of her sliding back and forth was like a knife wiping Shen Qinghuan’s neck.

It’s all… Shen Qinghuan’s fault!

All of this was Shen Qinghuan forced her.

Why can she appear next to Jian Fan?

Why can I be with Jian Fan?

Why do you want to **** things from her?

Advertising, popularity, status, friends…Xu Anshen, Jian Fan?

All this should have belonged to her!

If Shen Qinghuan hadn’t appeared, how could she gaffe? !

It will not be caught by a drone, and will be posted on Weibo, saying that her design has collapsed.

No… she didn’t collapse.

Pei Qingya’s eyes fluttered, and then she became even more frantic and stubborn.