Chapter 30 - Unstoppable heartbeat. (One more)..

The sun sets to the west, and the sky turns red and hot, beautiful and charming.

It’s just that a few people in the courtyard don’t want to appreciate it.

Everyone didn’t seem to expect Shen Qinghuan to answer such a sentence.

The key eyes are sincere and not fake.

It seems to admire the rich and beautiful Bai Fumei, the richest man in Nancheng.

Would you appreciate a rival that you can’t keep up with when you shoot a horse?

Shen Qinghuan’s hand operation… confuses everyone.

Lin Yan was really dissatisfied that she could not see Shen Qinghuan’s embarrassing appearance, she frowned and said sarcastically.

“Really? Then Miss Shen is really big-hearted.”

Shen Qinghuan was very calm: “Thank you for your evaluation. My mother said that people with big hearts are easy to get happiness. I think Miss Lin Yan is wishing me happiness.”

The oil and salt did not enter and the “black and white” was reversed to the point that Lin Yan choked again.

Lin Yan was so angry that he confided more of his true thoughts: “You are not afraid that Jian Fan is really together with the richest man in Nancheng?”

But this time, Shen Qinghuan hasn’t spoken yet…

“No.” Another cold female voice inserted.

Several people looked back subconsciously.

Shen Qinghuan also turned his head.

Seeing the person who rescued her, she twisted her eyebrows lightly.

***

The courtyard villa for this gathering is part of the Jian family’s property, but it is not the house where they often live.

I heard from the little secretary that although these people in the Jian family are led by blood relatives, their aesthetics are quite different.

Like Mr. Jane, he loves the quaint courtyards of ancient houses in the south of the Yangtze River.

Jian Fan likes smart and ultra-modern trendy mansions full of high-tech unique design.

Jane and Jane’s mother are mothers and daughters, and they love the luxurious and luxurious European-style mansions.

Obviously this mansion belongs to Jane’s land.

Therefore, when she led Shen Qinghuan from a small door to the second floor of the banquet hall, Shen Qinghuan was not surprised.

What was unexpected was just this person.

Jian Si, the person who helped Shen Qinghuan.

Jane is wearing a gorgeous red dress today. When she is leaning on the brown-black wood railing, she seems to show her ostentation inadvertently.

“Shen Qinghuan, come and take a look.”

Shen Qinghuan didn’t hesitate, and walked over, just as the waiter stepped forward and handed them two glasses of red wine.

Janes picked up one of them: “I thought you would hesitate.”

It’s about Shen Qinghuan’s coming over, and maybe it’s about Shen Qinghuan’s following her without hesitation.

Shen Qinghuan also picked up a glass of red wine and smiled and said, “What’s the hesitation? Miss Jian Si just helped me?”

Jane raised an eyebrow and glanced at Shen Qinghuan, who was not panicked, but his eyes revealed a little satisfaction.