Chapter 72 - "If there is, then I will give it all to you."...

Shen Qinghuan did not answer, and the two fell into a stalemate for a moment.

But Jian Fan didn’t rush to force Shen Qinghuan to give an answer, just shook her hand gently, just so gently.

He also shifted his eyes from staring at her to the hands between the two.

After a meeting, Jian Fan pursed her lower lip and patted the back of Qing Huan’s hand.

“It’s okay, wait until you want to say it, okay?”

“It’s too cold here, I’ll take you back first.”

After speaking, Jian Fan got up, took off his jacket, put it on Shen Qinghuan’s shoulder, and prepared to take Shen Qinghuan back.

Unexpectedly, after he walked a few steps forward, there was no sound of following footsteps behind him.

Jian Fan turned his head.

Shen Qinghuan was still sitting on a chair by the lake, and there was no movement.

Jian Fan turned around. Just when he wanted to go back to see what happened to Shen Qinghuan, she saw Shen Qinghuan suddenly turning around.

She squeezed the jacket Jian Fan put on her, and wrapped herself in an overlapping manner, as if it would be warmer.

The next moment, she took a deep breath, as if she had made a decision, her eyes lifted slightly, and she spoke slowly.

“Don’t wait.”

“Now you can.”

Shen Qinghuan said it word by word, not completely inwardly, she still wanted face, and restrainedly mentioned her native family.

Then we mention Simplified and Traditional.

“Actually, I think that although the two of us have different growth experiences, we may want the same thing.”

“Afan, you need warmth too.”

“You are also dying for family members.”

Jian Fan’s past is clearly laid out in front of Shen Qinghuan. Although she can’t fully empathize with her, Shen Qinghuan knows that she can understand Jian Fan.

What she and Jian Fan think is another way to achieve the same goal.

And such a person needs a carefree little sun most.

In the world of Little Sun, there is no gloom, no inferiority, no depression, no pain.

TA is gentle, warm, willing to wrap each other with light and heat, and give without asking for anything in return.

With the power to heal people’s hearts, they can lead them to embrace a better future.

This is what she and Jian Fan need.

However, Shen Qinghuan clearly knew that he was not such a person.

But she will also try hard to be a little sun that can give Jian Fan warmth.

Shen Qinghuan’s hands under her generous coat clenched tightly, as if this would give her confidence.

But even so, she still worried that she could not do well.

Shen Qinghuan did not speak very bluntly, but her emotional tone can also feel the inferiority and the sense of gains and losses emanating from her bones.

especially…

“Well, I long for warmth, and I want my family.”

Jian Fan approved Shen Qinghuan’s words, but did not deny it.