Chapter 58 - kiss. (Two more in one)...

In the end, Jian Fan and Shen Qinghuan continued to move forward.

It’s obviously not appropriate to memorize the plot in idol dramas, which is obviously not suitable for situations that require a lot of physical effort in reality.

Fortunately, Longfeng Mountain has already been developed, and the route is carefully selected by the program team, and it is not so uneven.

However, Longfengshan’s mission is a bit strange.

The task arranged by the program group in Town A before is a bit like the task of Xinshou Village in the online game. It starts from one location, then goes to another location, and the clue prompts to go to the third location, and so on. Logical tasks.

But Longfengshan’s mission has no hint at all.

The mission points of the program group are specially marked, but after the two entered the road, none of the mission points were seen.

If it wasn’t for the clues of this road, they had done a round of Town A missions in exchange for them, Shen Qinghuan and Jian Fan would definitely suspect that they had gone the wrong way.

Shen Qinghuan went up a few more steps.

Looking at the indefinite road ahead, he turned to ask the cameraman behind him.

“I have a discussion, are there really no clues to provide?”

“I used Shazhi’s signature to change it with you.”

During the previous chat, Shen Qinghuan learned that the cameraman who followed them was a diehard fan of Sha Zhi.

The cameraman’s brother was surprised at first, but then he shook his head depressed, his expression was obviously more dazed than the two.

“If it wasn’t for the bad signal, I would also like to ask if we are on the wrong path.”

Shen Qinghuan had more doubts in her eyes, but Jianfan did not show the same expression next to her.

Shen Qinghuan temporarily put aside the confusion in her mind, and asked Jian Fandao.

“Teacher Xiaojian, do you have any ideas?”

Shen Qinghuan asked Jian Fan that it was a sequelae of the “smart home” incident.

It seems that as long as Jian Fan does not panic, he can become the “main backbone” of the stable military spirit.

Moreover, Shen Qinghuan always felt that Jian Fan should have guessed something.

Sure enough, Jian Fan thought for a while and said with Shen Qinghuan.

“Remember our mission here?”

“Longfengshan treasure hunt.”

“What’s the name of this variety show?”

“”Heartbeat Travel””

“Then what kind of variety show is this variety show?”

“Couple Variety Show.”

Shen Qinghuan almost blurted out the answer, but he didn’t really understand why Jian Fan asked these two questions.

Fortunately, Jian Fan was not going to let Shen Qinghuan guess the riddle, he answered directly.

“I have a guess.”

“But it needs to be proved by practice.”

Shen Qinghuan’s beautiful Danfeng eyes still have doubts: “What guess? How to prove it?”