Chapter 63 - Simple and traditional confession. (Two more)

Shen Qinghuan didn’t know what was going on, but his head suddenly “buzzed”, sluggish and stiff in place.

Although she knew that Jian’s family wanted to use their home, Shen Qinghuan thought that she was well-mannered in all aspects of getting along with Jian’s father. The elders left a good impression in their hearts.

result……

Shen Qinghuan gently closed his fingers on the rockery.

Mr. Jane’s voice continued: “It’s not that there is something wrong with this girl.”

“Shen Qinghuan is good, beautiful, open-minded, and transparent, but to be the daughter-in-law of the Jian family, it is useless to be good alone.”

Speaking of this, Jian Fan, who has been silent, said slowly.

“At first, you saw Qing Huan’s family background.”

The implication is that Mr. Jane wasn’t just looking at her personally.

Is Shen Qinghuan too close to see what Jian Fan’s expression is, but listening to his voice is very calm.

For some reason, Shen Qinghuan seemed to be sharpened by a long slender knife. Although Jian Fan didn’t say anything to hurt her, she felt even more uncomfortable in her heart than when she heard Old Man Jian’s words just now.

On the other side of the rockery, Mr. Jian’s voice continued: “Shen Qinghuan’s family background, there is really no problem on the face.”

“But what about it, although it has been a long time and no one has mentioned it for a long time, but in the end…”

When talking about this, Mr. Jian paused, and after a while, his slightly deep voice sounded, saying every word.

“After all, they are not a real family.”

Shen Qinghuan, who was on the other side of the rockery, stiffened her hand on the rockery for an instant, and the faint piercing sound made her whole arm tremble.

But whether it was because of the harsh voice trembling or because of the tremors of Old Man Jian’s speech, only Shen Qinghuan knew.

Mr. Jian’s voice continued: “Sitong, Sizhou, Yu Sitong, Yu Sizhou, the two masters of the richest man in Nancheng [Yu Jia], the most heard by outsiders is also the legend of these two people, for their sister, know her Existing, but she couldn’t pick up any information, she didn’t even know, this little girl took the name Shen Qinghuan with her mother’s surname.”

Back then, Mrs. Jian did go to Jiangnan deliberately for Jianfan, and took the opportunity to get close to the richest man in Nancheng, the “Yu family”, but he had a sudden heart attack. “saved.

Although Mr. Jane was grateful in his heart, more interests were first, including the blind date set with a life-saving grace, followed by many interests entanglement.

This is the indifference and cold-bloodedness of Jane’s family.

Old man Jian thinks Jian Fan is also such a person.

Maybe even better than him, and only such a ruthless and cold-blooded person can lead the Jian family to continue its glorious journey.

Mr. Jane has always thought so.

“The past of the Yu family is rarely mentioned at the moment, but the fact is the fact. Shen Qinghuan, Yu Sitong and Yu Sizhou are reorganizing the family.”

“Shen Qinghuan doesn’t have Yu Jia’s blood after all.”

Mr. Jane’s words seemed to hit Shen Qinghuan all of a sudden, her eyebrows trembled slightly, and all the dust-covered memories suddenly poured out like a flood.