Chapter 23 - Two more in one (10.4 update)...

Thinking of Shen Qinghuan, the surprise in the eyes of Director Yin Tang continued to emerge.

Shen Qinghuan’s unexpected mixed theme creativity is the “truth” between her and Jian Fan, which makes Director Yin Tang unforgettable and moved.

Pure introverted and sincere, lustful.

At that moment, Director Yin Tang marveled at the fusion of body and mind between the two, as if they were a real couple.

He didn’t even want to call CUT, he wanted to watch the plot go on.

Director Yin Tang was a little funny, and seemed to appreciate the happiness of CP fans.

Therefore, in these three performances, only Shen Qinghuan’s performance with Jian Fan achieved the “bodily and mental blending” that Director Yin Tang wanted most.

In the other two games, Shi Qinqin leaned and Pei Qingya lacked her heart, which was not good.

“Heart” is more important than “body”.

Therefore, Director Yin Tang said that Pei Qingya has never even matched Qinqin.

Of course, Director Yin Tang gave Pei Qingya a big face. He didn’t put it so clearly, but focused on the points where Shi Qinqin and Shen Qinghuan won.

It’s just a emphatically boasting, and it can be heard in the ears of smart people. In contrast, Pei Qingya’s shortcomings.

Especially when she praised the performance of Shen Qinghuan and Jian Fan.

Director Yin Tang’s eyes lit up instantly, as if he was not stingy with words of praise, and even a little danced with excitement.

Enough to see, Director Yin Tang highly praised Shen Qinghuan, he even did not forget to turn back and talk with her when CUE arrived at Shen Qinghuan.

“Shen Qinghuan, after this advertisement, can you leave me a deadline? I want to tailor a heroine for you.”

Tailored.

The promise of the director Chrysostom, who is guaranteed by both the word-of-mouth box office.

This is the evaluation and result that Pei Qingya wants most.

But it fell on Shen Qinghuan.

Pei Qingya lowered her head, did not speak, her little white flower-like face, for the first time she lost a gentle smile in front of the person. The whole person’s head seemed to be covered with a dark cloud invisibly, and the hands hidden in the big sleeves trembled. trembling.

***

Director Yin Tang’s directness also exceeded Shen Qinghuan’s expectations.

After Director Yin Tang said that he wanted to tailor the heroine for her, many people in the audience looked at Shen Qinghuan with unusual eyes.

Prior to this, she may have been an eight-line star with black material and a vampire set. Even if she would become an advertising spokesperson for the [Crane] brand, she would at best increase her popularity and commercial value.

As far as the actors are concerned, they still have to rely on the works to speak.

Director Yin Tang handed Shen Qinghuan a chance to become popular.

After this, Shen Qinghuan is a small flower that may burst red at any time.

Suddenly, Shen Qinghuan felt that the gaze of the people around her became a lot softer. If it weren’t for Jianfan’s sticking around her, it is estimated that many people would like to climb this friendship in advance.