Chapter 37 - Slap face is small. Three.

At that time, Shen Qinghuan’s understanding of Yu Xueqiu’s mastery of the initiative in slap play was an enhanced version of logical logic, and he really couldn’t pick up the problem.

But this is just like writing an essay. Tongshun can get middle and upper points, but if you want to get full marks, you must let the scoring teacher see something special and eye-catching.

Here in Wang Gangan, this is the shining point he wants.

In-depth self-insights about the unique and sharp characters.

A spiritual actor, he must be able to understand the character he interprets, dig deep into the character’s personality, and then make the most special interpretation.

The role of Yu Xueqiu is a role that only appears in one episode.

Shen Qinghuan is a special performer.

But no matter how much the role is, whether it is important or not, as long as it falls into the hands of the actor, any actor who pursues himself will interpret her with the utmost sincerity.

Wang Gangan could feel Shen Qinghuan’s seriousness and dedication to acting, so when Shen Qinghuan explained earlier, he thought that was her greatest sincerity.

At that time, he regretted it and felt that Shen Qinghuan still lacked some in-depth digging.

Unexpectedly, Shen Qinghuan’s words were made.

Yu Xueqiu’s character set is indeed a hot and straightforward eldest sister, Big Cool Girl.

Love is love, hate is hate.

It is a typical school.

If Shen Qinghuan slapped Su Su, she could indeed establish Yu Xueqiu’s superficial personality.

But human is a very complicated individual.

Their character is not just one-sided.

Yu Xueqiu has a stray mother. She has seen the pain her father endured since she was a child, so she hates people who are not specific in their relationships.

Most of her fights at school were punishing scum, male scum, and female.

From this point of view, Yu Xueqiu is a person with a sense of justice.

She is gentle again, this gentleness is hidden under the proud face, and it seems that it is not easy to be found.

She didn’t hesitate to help people who were hurt in the relationship. She couldn’t comfort them with words, but just fisted them back for justice.

It’s hers to talk about the male lead because the male lead was weak and sick when he was young, and was always bullied. Since she was a child, she talked about the male lead and stood in front of the male lead. This is a habit and a kind of protection, even if , The male lead has grown to no longer need her, and she still wants to protect him.

For Susu, she was indeed jealous.

But she also knew what was wrong with Susu.

The hero Xiang Lun is not wrong.

He just doesn’t like her.

Such Yu Xueqiu had no reason to slap this slap.

In this way, proud of her, she solved the misunderstanding among several people and maintained her self-esteem, and then left the scene in a cool manner.

Finally, Xiang Lun called out subconsciously.

“Yu Xueqiu…Yes…”

“If you say I’m sorry, it’s too dirty.” Yu Xueqiu didn’t look back, leaning against the door, with a brisk tone.