Chapter 76 - the first time.

after a few days.

Although Shen Qinghuan and Jianfan both have busy schedules, as long as they are free, they will still work hard to create opportunities to get along.

This time too.

The relationship between the two is generous and open, and naturally they are not afraid of paparazzi.

Before entering the apartment in the CBD of Jianfan Didu, Shen Qinghuan generously asked his little assistant to deliver coffee and desserts to the “paparazzi” who were working hard to follow.

Love that can walk in the sun is the yearning of many stars in the entertainment industry.

The paparazzi broke the news, and the 77th time became a carnival for the CP party, enjoying the joy of “chasing drama”.

When Shen Qinghuan entered, he carried a box in his hand.

As soon as she entered, the light in the room was a little dim.

“Afan, Afan…” she yelled twice.

Shouting and turning on the light, Shen Qinghuan saw Jian Fan busy in the kitchen.

Shen Qinghuan walked towards the kitchen.

“Why didn’t you draw the curtains?”

She just noticed that the light in the room was dim because the curtains were not drawn.

Jian Fan seemed to have heard the movement, and her hand moved faster, as if she was packing up something. While packing up, she said helplessly to Shen Qinghuan.

“Now here, I am surrounded by reporters three hundred and sixty degrees.”

“If you don’t pull the curtains, maybe tomorrow’s headline will be our recipe for dinner tonight.”

In fact, Jian Fan is a person who pays great attention to privacy.

Naturally, I don’t like my every move being exposed to the public eye.

When Shen Qinghuan thought of this, a bit of chagrin flashed in his eyes: “I’m sorry.”

Jian Fan came out with a tray of things: “What do you think? What does it have to do with you.”

Shen Qinghuan: “If it weren’t for me to say that I want to meet here, you can go to a more comfortable place, and because I am a public figure, you are my boyfriend, so you can’t help but…”

Jian Fan: “You say it again.”

Shen Qinghuan: “What are you talking about?”

Jian Fan: “That sentence just now.”

Shen Qinghuan: “Because I am a public figure?”

Jian Fan pushed his glasses: “Next sentence.”

Shen Qinghuan: “Are you my boyfriend?”

After listening to Jian Fan, the expression on his face was faint and he couldn’t see the emotions. He just put the things in his hands on the dining table.

Shen Qinghuan followed behind him and didn’t understand what was going on. Just about to ask “what’s wrong”, Jian Fan suddenly turned around, pulled her into her arms, and took advantage of Shen Qinghuan’s waist. limb.

Shen Qinghuan was stunned, and a slightly cool breath flicked through her ears.

“Not a boyfriend.”

“It’s the fiancé.”

Shen Qinghuan only wore a thin, close-fitting pink knit dress today. Jian Fan’s breath quietly penetrated into Shen Qinghuan’s neck while she was talking, and Shen Qinghuan’s back was subconsciously puffy.