Chapter 54 - "Shen Qinghuan is the most beautiful woman Jianfan has ever seen..

The show “Heartbeat Travel” is actually not a pure and sweet love travel show.

The “heartbeat” in its name means that guests will experience many exciting moments during these two days and one night.

The “temporary bonus task” is one of the typical.

But not every pair of guests can meet.

As early as the recording of these five pairs of guests, the “Heartbeat Travel” program group announced the information of the five pairs of guests, and then everyone voted for the most popular pair in a short time, and issued a temporary bonus task for the most popular pair of guests.

This time, the popularity is the first, and the competition is indeed fierce.

But in the end, Jianfan and Shen Qinghuan’s comprehensive popularity surpassed Pei Qingya and Xu Anshen and took the first place in popularity.

The cameraman introduced the “temporary bonus task” with the two according to the instructions.

“Dong Jian, Sister Qing Huan, you should be aware of the transportation options this time. You are at the bottom. If you rush over according to the current progress, you will have a lot less time for treasure hunting than the guests who are in competition with you. I missed the opportunity.”

“But this temporary bonus task will help you increase your score. As for the usefulness of this score, I can’t say yet. You only need to know that it will be a great help to the final treasure hunt.”

The cameraman said this paragraph first because of the temporary bonus task, which can not be taken, because some temporary bonus tasks in the past were too exciting, and many couples would rather give up the reward than take it.

And Shen Qinghuan and Jianfan are not three-year-old children. In fact, they are lacking in interest in whether they can get the final treasure.

but…

If you don’t get the treasure, it is equivalent to losing to Pei Qingya and Xu Anshen.

Both men’s brows tightened slightly.

“I do.”

“I do.”

However, when Shen Qinghuan heard what the “temporary bonus task” was, his heartbeat was still chaotic, and there was a slight redness behind his ears.

This task, to put it simply, said that the two should find two passersby separately, and without disclosing their identities, induce passers-by to say what the program group arranged.

Shen Qinghuan and Jianfan were separately told what to induce passers-by to say.

Shen Qinghuan said, “Shen Qinghuan is the most beautiful woman Jian Fan has ever seen.”

Not to mention, Shen Qinghuan was a bit embarrassed to induce passers-by to say such “shame” words.

But the thing that made her eyebrows wondering what to look at was that this sentence had to be said in front of Jian Fan.

Dramatic shame.

But this is the stimulating effect the program group wants.

No way, since she agreed, the dedicated Shen Qinghuan can only bite the bullet.

It’s not a coincidence.

Only one passenger arrived at this stop.

When Shen Qinghuan saw the overall image of the passenger, he even felt that he didn’t read the almanac when he went out today.