Chapter 24 - "Her man, it's me."

But the person in charge of the project can only say: “We have invited Jian Dong over.”

“In a while, we will tell him the result of the vote.”

When these words came out, everyone present had different expressions and different ideas.

Project leader, publicity director JACK and deputy publicity director Qi Jing all glanced at Pei Qingya.

It’s just that the eyes of the first two were vague, but Qi Jing’s eyes were a little blatantly excited.

She can see the winner moment of Qingya Goddess with her own eyes, it’s amazing!

On the left, Xu Anshen, the golden bachelor of the capital city, is No. 1 as her boyfriend.

On the right is the flower of Gaoling, which is the hardest to pick in the wealthy circle, as a confidant.

It’s a pity that she still has to take care of her position, otherwise she would be like holding up a cannon to witness this moment in minutes.

But it seems that it is not impossible.

Qi Jing touched the phone, her eyes rolled slightly, as if she had some thoughts.

The smile on Pei Qingya’s face also increased.

Seeing the smile on Pei Qingya’s face, Xu Anshen was stunned at first, then frowned.

Qingya had thoughts about Jian Fan, Xu Anshen knew.

But the previous time Pei Qingya asked him for a drink, Xu Anshen could also feel that Pei Qingya gave up simple and complex.

At that time, he couldn’t stop his heart exploding, looking at Pei Qingya’s helpless eyes, his heart collapsed subconsciously.

Then… alcohol… fell…

Xu Anshen was startled.

When thinking about this earlier, Xu An was full of responsibility for Pei Qingya, and cut Shen Qinghuan’s side neatly.

But now… Xu Anshen suddenly thought, what was she feeling when Shen Qinghuan saw his breakup text?

He subconsciously glanced at Shen Qinghuan, but saw Shen Qinghuan also looking at him.

Xu Anshen’s heart jumped for no reason, Qing Huan…is also paying attention to him?

I don’t know…

Shen Qinghuan didn’t even look at him, but directly passed him and looked at Pei Qingya.

Xu Anshen:…

How can Shen Qinghuan care about Xu Anshen’s thoughts? Even if he can care about it, Shen Qinghuan, who already regards Xu Anshen as a “dead man”, will not care anymore.

Just now, the eyes of a few people turned, and Shen Qinghuan was also very clear.

Except for Director Yin Tang’s situation, the other three seem to have reached an unspeakable understanding.

If you guessed it correctly.

This tacit understanding is also related to Pei Qingya and… Jian Fan.

Shen Qinghuan’s eyes stayed on Pei Qingya’s face with a flash of shyness, hope and happiness.

Somewhat puzzled.

Since Pei Qingya chose Xu Anshen, it means she has given up Jian Fan. How can she have… happiness when she hears Jian Fan’s name?

Is it possible…