Chapter 13 - misunderstanding.

Because the color and texture of the export red must be carefully revealed, the lens is cut very close.

The “stingy” red bean paste at the corner of Pei Qingya’s mouth looked particularly dazzling under the spotlight.

Qi Jing, the deputy director of publicity on the side, is obviously a good person. She has seen all kinds of emergencies, and she hurriedly stepped forward to complete the battle.

“At first glance, Xu Dong is a good man who is dedicated. This is the first time putting makeup on a girl. Some small mistakes are normal. The audience in front of the screen is also more considerate and considerate of us.”

A smarter person, this will have already followed Qi Jing’s words, and then, by the way, he can also set up a wave of fans for his stand-in contrast.

But Xu Anshen paused for a moment and failed to answer in time.

This is not the first time Xu Anshen has put makeup on a girl.

It was a rare time that Shen Qinghuan agreed to Xu Anshen to send her to an audition.

However, Xu Anshen’s face is not very good-looking.

Because the two were originally watching a movie on a date, Shen Qinghuan suddenly received an audition text message and proposed to interrupt the date and hurried to the audition location.

Shen Qinghuan was able to raise this matter because the two had said before they were together that now her career is in a ramp-up period, and she will not delay her work because of her love affair.

Although Xu Anshen had the charm of Pei Qingya on her because of Shen Qinghuan’s charm, he actually knew who he really liked, so when Shen Qinghuan said it, he promised it very happily, consciously not because of it. Such things are angry with Shen Qinghuan.

As a result, it was him that was awkward that day.

At that time, Xu Anshen didn’t think about other emotions.

He just felt that he was upset because of being disturbed, not because Shen Qinghuan didn’t accompany him.

Shen Qinghuan was sitting in the co-pilot and drew her eyebrows carefully. She seemed to feel Xu Anshen’s anger, but she did nothing, staring at the co-pilot vanity mirror motionless, and then Xu Anshen became even more angry.

Until a few kilometers away from the destination, Shen Qinghuan said.

“parking.”

“I get off nearby, and then find a shared bicycle to ride over.”

Underground romance can also be regarded as a tacit understanding between the two of them that cannot be said and tacit.

One can’t affect the career, one… Maybe you don’t want Pei Qingya to know.

But at this moment, Xu Anshen’s anger seemed to accumulate again.

With a hot mind, he turned to look at Shen Qinghuan who wanted to get off the car.

“Do you have nothing to say to me?”

Shen Qinghuan turned her head, the soft tips of her hair brushed slightly across Xu Anshen’s cheek, and he could smell the comfortable shower gel on her body.

The strange Shen Qinghuan does not wear perfume on dates, as if at home.

But Xu Anshen didn’t know why, and the anger in his heart went down a bit.

When Shen Qinghuan turned around, a lipstick appeared in his hand.

In her ears, her light voice sounded quietly.