Chapter 62 - The attitude of Jane's parents. (One more)...

As soon as the voice fell, the short-headed man answered his mouth smoothly.

“Don’t you still have me?”

The baby-faced man glanced sideways at the short-headed man. He didn’t say a word, but the expression in his eyes was enough to show the meaning.

The baby-faced man knows the way of getting along with Shen Qinghuan.

Counting on him to support Shen Qinghuan, it is better to pray that he will not trouble Shen Qinghuan.

The corners of the mouth of the man with a short head were drooping, so he didn’t know what he was thinking.

The baby-faced man ignored him either, turning his head to look at Shen Qinghuan.

The serious and old look was slightly softened.

“Don’t be too nervous, just have a regular meal.”

“I see, brother.”

Shen Qinghuan is also rare in front of a baby-faced man.

The baby-faced man nodded and chatted with Shen Qinghuan at random.

“I watched the scented candle video you sent me last time. Do you stick to it? Does it improve your sleep? If you still want it, I will send you some more.”

The video that the baby-faced man said was taken when Shen Qinghuan accepted Xu Anshen’s SPA. At that time, she noticed the masseur’s surprise at her. When she wanted to come, she thought that the scented candle was given by Xu Anshen.

At that time, Shen Qinghuan sneered, and Xu Anshen, who was happy with Pei Qingya, could still think about buying her a scented candle, or a scented candle that is so difficult to buy?

The “Midnight Burning Incense” of SD’s house.

“Hermes” in the scented candles.

Only…

Shen Qinghuan glanced at Yuguang with a serious expression, but there was still a baby-faced man who cared for her.

I felt a little moved, but sighed more often.

After a while, she nodded gently.

“No, I haven’t had insomnia recently.”

After hearing this, the baby-faced man nodded and didn’t say anything, but the man with a small head raised his eyebrows.

“Someone is having a hot fight with Jian Fan. It’s sweet. Of course you won’t have insomnia. Brother, instead of caring about Shen Qinghuan, you should care about me. I have some headaches recently.”

The baby-faced man is rude: “Headache? How can you comfort your lovers if you have a headache?”

The man with an inch head was “choked”: “Brother, that’s not just for fun. After I returned to China, I didn’t engage in these sloppy things anymore.”

The baby-faced man continued: “From a majority to a stable one, don’t think it’s something worth boasting about.”

The baby-faced man unceremoniously understands the private life of the inch-headed man in China, which is equivalent to giving the inch-headed man a warning in disguise, so that he can restrain himself in the country.

Sure enough, the short-headed man curled his lips when he heard what the baby-faced man said.

“I know, I know, you don’t know, every time I stay in the country, I won’t stay for too long.”